✧ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧

Namjoon found himself in the Basketball court later that day of college, clothes changed into tank top and shorts while he practiced with Jungkook by his side and also Yoongi and Hoseok.

Yoongi is their captain, strict when he works but once he drops his character, he's nothing but a cute guy. Well that's what everyone else thinks and so does his best companion, Jung Hoseok.

The day was bright and warm and amid practice Namjoon found himself sweating, body losing all the moisture so he took a break, sitting by the bench to drink some water.

Watching him everyone else did the same, taking a break from the practice and taking their water bottles as they all sat.

"Ah, it's so hot today." Jungkook groans, shaking his sweat soaked top.

"Then take it out Kookie." And suddenly someone walked in the scene, making everyone avert their gazes to find Taehyung, smiling and walking towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled widely, carrying Taehyung up in his arms as he rushed towards him and as being sat they didn't waste time before making out shamelessly.

The other ones were habitual of their frustratedly shameless love so they simply looked away, and so did Namjoon to now see Hoseok wiping sweat off Yoongi's face with a towel, oh so gently as if he was a cotton ball.

Namjoon stopped drinking, losing his urge to drink further. They all were occupied and he looked away again to now find Jimin who had come with Taehyung.

It was an awkward moment when Jimin was standing, holding his straps of back and eyes fixed on Namjoon's abdomen, sweat soaked tank top sticking to his abs and every line was being highlighted.

Namjoon closed the cap of his water bottle, following Jimin's gaze to find where it led so he shook his tank top to make some air get into it.

And once Jimin realised what just subtly happened, he just wanted to drown in a sea of shame, couldn't help but get so embarrassed.

Jimin bit his tongue, cursing himself inside of his head while Namjoon was confused where to look at, it was only Jimin not occupied there who was currently busy playing with his fingers, crescent eyes widened with realisation as he stared into space.

"If you guys are done, we have our classes in a while." Namjoon spoke, making Jungkook break the kiss just to peck Taehyung's cheeks again.

"Oh fuck, get a room already." Yoongi scoffed, making a disgusting face while they both gave no shits about it.

"I know you guys are dating, you don't have to remind us all the time." Hoseok added.

"Says the two holding hands in public." Jungkook backlashed them and they both looked down at their hands.

"So what? We're just holding hands." Yoongi said in a defensive manner and Namjoon sighed, shaking his head.

"I said we have classes guys." Namjoon reminded again, carrying his bag over his shoulder and getting up to leave.

Jimin was still standing there, listening to their conversation and now saw Namjoon walking towards him.

Jimin looked down, feeling so small in front of that heavy bulky frame walking towards his side. Namjoon smiled to see him and stood in front of him.

"Hi." He simply said and Jimin was staring at the ground, the butterflies coming alive by the voice.

Oh my God! What do I do now? He said hi to me. Okay wait Jimin, don't freak out. You had already embarrassed the shit out of you today. Take a deep breath and say hi to him, yes you can do this.