✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ✧

The kiss had to end and Jimin had to come back on the ground even though he never wished for it to happen.

Namjoon broke the kiss, still holding his waist to look at his face who was blushing insanely.

"Told you to get used to it already." Namjoon whispered while Jimin shyly looked away, pushing him back.

"Now my flags?" He asked and Namjoon chuckled.

"So eager to win huh?" Namjoon teased after handing him hands full of flags while Jimin was looking so proud.

"Let's go!" He said, tugging Namjoon's arm who smiled at him, letting the small boy drag him down to their spot.

~✧~

When the time was over the students were coming back to the place one by on to gather at their spot.

And when all the teams were gathered, the instructors asked the teams to collect the flags and deposit them for the counting and Jimin looked like the one with the most flags.

Some students really took the game seriously and it showed.

"Damn Jiminie, you were this serious for the game?" Taehyung smiled proudly.

"Joonie helped me." And after hearing him Taehyung smiled teasingly, poking his elbow into him.

"He deserves credit." Taehyung commented.

"No he doesn't, he already is paid for it but nevermind." Jimin stated sheepishly while Taehyung could read his face, his soulmate well aware of what happened.

Once the counting was done the winner team was announced, and of course it was Team A, all credits to Jimin, ahem Namjoon and yeah for one also Taehyung.

Jimin jumped happily with his soulmate while everyone clapped their hands uninterestedly until they were called one by one to be given with medals and certificates.

They were glad at least it was over and they could be relieved. No one gave a damn about it except for team A.

Holding his medal up against his chest Jimin smiled at Namjoon who could only clap and smile in reply, Jimin's happy face was all he needed to see. Plus who the hell needs flags if you get to kiss Jimin instead.

"Now happy?" Taehyung asked him, also handing him his medal and certificate.

"Bitch you didn't deserve it too." Jimin said, taking them.

"Whatever, one flag was mine and who knows if you even searched one." Taehyung scoffed and Jimin showered his narrowed eyes to him.

"Hey I did one! I mean yeah all the flags other than your one."

"And I know how." Taehyung rolled his eyes while smiling teasingly and Jimin only hit his shoulder.

"Now it's time for the meal!" The instructor announced and the students sighed happily before making their way to where the buffet was ready, finally the best part of the day was there, which was having friends around while eating and drinking.

"Ah, finally we'll get to eat!" They could hear Hoseok whining as the group of boys gathered around.

Jungkook quickly curled his arm around Taehyung's waist while Namjoon copied his actions, Jimin was too small so he did around his shoulders.

"If tomorrow they repeat this stupid shit again, I'm taking this bus home." Yoongi said, voice filled with annoyance.

"Take me too, I wouldn't survive here between couples." Hoseok commented and everyone only laughed.