✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧

After waiting for a while, the guys could get to climb in their separate ski lifts. All of them decided to sit in pairs.

"Ahhhaaa I hate height." Taehyung whined, nervously sitting in his ski lift.

"Look at me, just me." Jungkook tried to distract his boyfie while the other two pairs behind them just watched them with blank faces.

"Anyway, let's go." Hoseok hopped on his ski, holding Yoongi's hand who was carefully trying to sit properly, kinda scared while Hoseok looked like a carefree child,  excitedly squealing, making Yoongi cover his ears.

And Now Jimin and Namjoon had to take their ski lifts. Namjoon sat first, giving his hand to Jimin who sat too, smiling widely to see the snow below his feet.

The lift started to take them on the height, Jimin shaking his legs excitedly, pointing to the tiny people and the trees below.

"Yah, the world is so small." Jimin yelled happily and Namjoon was staring and smiling at him fondly.

"Yeah it is."

Of course Namjoon's new world was very small.

Within a while they reached the peak of the hill where the camps were settled for the students, everyone taking their equipment from there and getting ready to begin this adventure.

"No one should go far from this particular boundary! There is a ditch on the other side of the hill." The instructor announced and the students gave no damn and started skiing.

Most of the students enjoyed skiing, sliding to the bottom from high points so easily and some held hands together while doing this to make it more adventurous.

Jimin settled his shoes in the skis and tied them properly before holding his sticks on either side to slide down.

"Joonie, wear yours too quickly. Let's get down together." Jimin exclaimed but Namjoon only looked down at the skis and sticks.

"No, I'm fine."

"Oh, c'mon, everyone's doing. Let's go together." He encouraged him but Namjoon only scratched his nape.

"No, I'm seriously fine."

And now the smaller male passed him a disappointed gaze.

"Are you coming with me or should I go alone?" He snapped and Namjoon chuckled softly, trying to cover his embarrassment.

"It's okay, go ahead." He encouraged but Jimin frowned.

"Why not you?" He asked, facing Namjoon who looked down.

"I don't know…"

"Huh?"

"I don't know how to ski, I'm sorry." He confessed, looking down shyly and Jimin's gaze softened.

The smaller male approached him with his skis on, walking like a penguin.

"It's okay. Don't be sorry, okay? Come here, hold my hand, I'll teach you how to slide." Jimin suggested, taking both his sticks in one hand and stretching another hand for Namjoon to hold who did instantly.

"Just bend your legs and push yourself forward by moving the sticks backwards, that's it. Now first try to slide with the help of your skis." Jimin explained and Namjoon held his hand tighter, trying to slide himself but he didn't move.

"Apply more force." Jimin encouraged and Namjoon tried and damn, he ended up falling down.

"Oh no!" Jimin panicked, giving him his hand to stand up again.