✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx✧

Namjoon had never felt this way before. He had been genuinely happy ever since he found Jimin but those burdensome emotions still existed in his heart which finally was lifted off his chest.

Talking out always helps but it always seemed hard for people like him and luckily he had found someone like Jimin to initiate most of the essential steps.

He didn't even realise how Jimin was the solution to all of his problems who most certainly ended up changing his life for good.

And now there was only one last thing that Namjoon needed to end, or maybe begin after an essential end.

He never imagined himself having a disclosure of his feelings with someone who had always been a reason for his thoughts to wander around. 

Though he had a lot to reveal but again he had no sets of complaints at all. All of the causes of his miseries were only his brain which he quickly needed to end and this is how he ended up calling Jin in a very peaceful place.

He could have chosen the pet lounge to meet him but he chose a park because he wanted to be attentive to him completely.

The park was the same place where Namjoon would come more often for cycling or to check on his plants friends, the place where he brought not only Jimin but Jin a lot of times back in the past.

He felt a connection with this place and he knew he would feel himself at an ease while being there for this needed confrontation.

He chose to sit on the bench of the local park. There were people but no one was near or around him to be a bother so he kept waiting and looked down at the screen of his phone to check a pinged text.

"Best of luck Joonie! Fighting!" 

Namjoon smiled at his screen. Jimin was the best thing that could ever happen to him, the rest he was there.

And soon he was distracted from his phone after hearing the crisp sounds of footsteps, crushing the dried leaves under them.

Namjoon raised his head to see Jin walking towards him, his one hand in the pocket of his brown coat while the other hand carried a paper bag, seeming like he brought something for Namjoon.

As soon as their gazes fixed into each other Jin smiled softly.

Namjoon didn't want to admit how he grew more ethereal by time, from his long black hair exceeding into a mullet against his nape to the way his plum lips held the power to cure any disease with a mere smile, no wonder why he chose himself to be a doctor and that face full of perfection under the parted black hair was one of its own.

But Namjoon didn't appreciate him romantically any longer. He himself didn't know how his perspective was different this time. He just appreciated him for how amazing as a human he was.

There's no denial to that.

The brown coat on his tall figure reminded Namjoon of that time when they saw each other for the first time in the library. It was a winter day and Jin had always been wearing long coats to match his personality of authenticity.

Namjoon was head over heels for his minute unique features to his great qualities. The other one was blessed with a lot of different qualities and he had the personality of a pure gentleman.

Who else could ever have any problem with him. 

But for Namjoon, his problem was himself.

And now for a moment they both forgot about everything else and kept staring at each other until Jin decided to go towards Namjoon who stood up.