✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ✧

There's nothing as heart-wrecking as watching Namjoon falling all so quiet that he didn't even realise how his grip on Jimin's hand was loosening as they walked home.

Jimin could feel that Namjoon was drowning too much into his thoughts that he unknowingly was gradually drifting apart from him and this was just an initial sign for Jimin who knew if he let his grip loosened, he would lose Namjoon as well.

Jimin stared down at their hands as they walked. Their matching bracelets lingered in their wrists and Jimin was reminded of this promise Namjoon made with him and he knew he had to grip on to him again before it's too late.

And with this Jimin held Namjoon's hand tighter, intertwining his hands more firmly than ever even if Namjoon would not realise he was losing his grip.

As expected, Namjoon held his hand again and firmly and Jimin knew he had to make the first move to let this confrontation begin.

They stopped by the turn which would lead to Jimin's place and the younger didn't let his grip loosen on Namjoon.

"Can I stay over with you? I just don't wanna go home tonight." Jimin requested and Namjoon was snapped from his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Can I stay over?"

Namjoon could only agree with a nod. He let them walk away to the taller male's place instead, which was a little bit far but they didn't mind walking all the way to the place.

But the silence wasn't something Jimin expected but he knew Namjoon wanted to be quiet so he let him until they reached the building.

They entered the elevator to reach Namjoon's apartment and this time too Jimin wasn't pulled for a kiss or any naughty move by the taller who would usually take advantage of it.

It was as if Namjoon was not only muted but lost too.

Is meeting your ex lover this impactful?

But to Jimin his change of attitude was more impactful which was worrying him to the core and he needed to confront him.

And once they entered the apartment Jimin finally let go of Namjoon's hand to stand in front of him to face him who didn't spare a glance at him and pulled out his coat to hang on the side, taking off his shoes.

"What do you wanna eat? What should I order?" Namjoon asked formally and followed the couch while Jimin just stared at him, taking off his own shoes and coat too.

"Pizza or some sort of noodles today? What about jajangmyeon?" Namjoon asked, taking out his phone to dial as he sat on the couch.

"Anything you like." Jimin simply answered before making his way to Namjoon who made the order online.

"Joon-ah?" Jimin then asked after a while, earning a hum from his boyfriend who hadn't realised by now how Jimin just addressed him. It was something serious.

Not earning a reply of his hum had Namjoon realising and he looked up to see Jimin standing in front of him, gradually taking steps towards him with a gaze laced with worries and seriousness.

Jimin stopped by once he reached him, taking Namjoon's phone from his hand before putting it to the side and making his way into his lap by straddling him and Namjoon instinctively held him by his waist.

Namjoon was suddenly brought back to life and was feeling alive, staring at the precious treasure settled on his lap, held by his arms and felt by his essence.

Jimin knew this was the best way to face him and make him face himself attentively for this conversation they needed to have.

"Baby?" Namjoon questioned after a while after wondering why Jimin was staring at him like that, holding his neck to make his head still and focused on him.