✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧

The students were allotted with their hotel rooms according to their departments. Two students would be sharing one room.

Jimin was holding his key in his hand, playing with it with his fingers, lips pouty as he looked down at it.

"Let's go to put on our luggages." Taehyung said, taking the key from his hand.

The soulmates would be sharing rooms.

Jungkook didn't get with Namjoon but with Yoongi and Namjoon with Hoseok but they didn't give a damn and decided to stay according to their choices.

At least it wasn't a huge problem to them but to the juniors who were now apart.

Their rooms weren't even on the same floor but it wasn't like they had any other choice.

Taehyung intertwined his hand with Jimin, both turning their heads to the group of the other four males.

Jungkook blew kisses to Taehyung and poked his tongue out to Jimin who did the same until he saw Namjoon doing the same, blowing kisses to him. Jimin pulled his tongue inside, smiling crazily instead.

These sneaky flirting would shake his entire confidence, would make him pop like a balloon and make him blush insanely but did he complain? No.

And with this, all of the students made their way to their hotel rooms to place their luggages carefully before gathering outside again in the free space of the parking lot.

The juniors were standing straight up in a line where seniors just stood around in groups, talking with each other and some were engrossed in their phones.

The instructor was there to inform them about their schedule of the day followed by an activity, more like a task to make their first day more adventurous.

"Dear Students of Seong-Gong University, we all are gathered here to instruct you about the first task of the day." The instructor announced through a loudspeaker and all the students stood alert, paying their attention to him.

There were around fifty to sixty students who were there for excursion, not even 10% of the college strength because most of the students considered the college excursion boring and now the ones who joined were regretting as soon as their task was announced.

The crowd of students started to whine and mumble to each other in disappointment.

"Pay attention! Dear students, today we have planned for a task like a treasure hunt but basically there's no treasure you need to find but the flags which we have hidden on the way to that hill I'm pointing to." The instructor pointed to the hill afar them.

"The red colour flags are hidden all around this area inside the hotel's boundary so don't try to cross it. Keep your phones with yourselves for tracking purposes and follow the map for routes. The students will be divided into 4 teams and the team with the most flags will be the winner. Winning team will be rewarded with certificates and presents and now it's time to divide the teams." The first instructor explained while most of the students were already drained with the mention.

"Now everyone, come here one by one to pick up these folded papers. Whatever the inside says will be your team, it can be anything from A to D."

The other instructor announced and signed them to come to the table to pick their papers and they had no choice but to do so.

When all the students carried their papers the instructor asked them to show and to gather in groups according to the teams.

Jimin's paper said A, Namjoon's C, Jungkook's D, Taehyung's A while Hoseok and Yoongi's B.