✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked Jimin, giving him his hand to help him get up.

Jimin looked up at him with a shocked gaze, now watching him offering his hand to him.

After debating with his thoughts for a while, he held Namjoon's hand.

"Bro... this song's a jam." And Jungkook walked behind Namjoon, who was bending and taking this opportunity Jungkook slowly pushed him ahead, making him lose balance and fall on Jimin.

"...and it's called Electric touch." And Jungkook completed his sentence right when the two ended up falling together.

"Continue please." Saying this, Jungkook left so casually with a mischievous smile on his face.

Namjoon's face widened when he looked down at Jimin, looking like a thrown away kitten, widened soft eyes staring up at him and Namjoon's first thought was what if he hurt him. He was struck by the fact he was on top of a guy almost half of his size.

He stood up quickly, helping Jimin stand up too using both of his hands and checking the shorter male thoroughly.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked, sounding so worried that Jimin could notice his chest, heaving up and down.

"Yeah..." Jimin whispered, looking down for his stuff and before he could say Namjoon carried his bag, filling it with the stuff that fell out.

Jimin wouldn't lie but he indeed got hurt when he fell earlier, the hard surface hitting his hips and wrists as he used his hands for support.

He pouted, touching his wrists one by one, blowing soft air against it and Namjoon was noticing, standing while holding his bag.

"Here." He said to Jimin who extended his hands to hold his bag but Namjoon looked down at them, touching it gently and rubbing his thumb against his wrist of one hand.

"Are you hurt?" He asked so gently that Jimin wanted to scream and say yes he was so that he could let Namjoon blow all of his pain away.

"No, it's alright." Jimin then held his bag, carrying it over his shoulders.

Both of them now stood up in an awkward silence, their face turning red as tomato, both their gazes fixed everywhere but not each other until Namjoon cleared his throat.

"If it wasn't for Jungkook... it wouldn't happen... I'm so sorry." He whispered and Jimin looked up at him.

"No don't apologise, I was walking without looking in front."

"So do I, kinda my fault too."

"No, it's not." Jimin replied, voice sounding like whine.

Namjoon couldn't help but chuckle softly.

"Why were you in a hurry so much? Or where you running away from someone?" Namjoon asked in a sarcastic manner and Jimin looked down embarrassed.

"I...uh...." Jimin played with his fingers.

"I wanted to go to the library." He then answered.

"That's great! Me too." Namjoon answered.

Jimin's face turned pale. He should be running away but he felt stuck again.

"No... I mean not this one. The city library... I have to catch up with someone there." Jimin lied.

"Oh okay."

"Gotta go." Jimin said one last time before leaving, rushing forward and ended up hitting his head on the elevator door.

"Ouch." He winced and Namjoon panicked.