✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

Jimin tried to connect to Namjoon through texts, asking him if everything was okay and Namjoon would simply answer yes and then rarely would come online.

Jimin respected and gave him his space instead of bugging him and he wasn't sure of the reason so he would always over think about the past events, considering himself overall an idiot and embarrassing.

He had been caught in trouble a lot in front of him. Maybe this is why Namjoon was maintaining his space? Because Jimin seemed troublesome?

Overall Jimin's head was in a mess and he reminded himself to not to expect anything from anyone from now on or it will only end up hurting him.

Previous days with Namjoon were so wonderful and like a dream come true so Jimin felt special and he really thought his crush could at least wanna be his friend.

He talked to Taehyung about this issue and his soulmate just suggested to him to not over think and conclude things on his own, give Namjoon his time and let's wait until he changes again and if not Jimin should speak.

Jimin was feeling out of lane, why would Namjoon ever wanna tell him his problems? Why would Namjoon wanna be his friend at all?

Jimin was so hopeless that he wouldn't expect more but wanted Namjoon around him, like a friend with whom he could be with, spend some time and talk.

They were new to each other, needed to get more closer and amid this process of getting closer this event had to occur and remind Namjoon he was a failure as a partner yet he was still trying to make someone new happy, could he even do this?

He believed he was useless, he was not expressive and just a hopeless romantic. He hated the old him but he wasn't even happy with the new him. Jimin did have an effect on him but he was worried to not have it on him, he was just oblivious of what he meant to Jimin.

Jimin was the reason he could distract himself from his past and genuinely smile.
Foolish of him to realise, Jimin was the colour that was missing in his life, the filter that was needed to change his view of life but he didn't realise.

Just like this the usual days were spent and came Jungkook's birthday, the most anticipated by both Taehyung and Jimin, well they have different reasons why but anyway the day was there.

Jimin was so salty that he had to help Taehyung at Jungkook's place in preparation of food and the decoration while Jungkook himself was out to get his friend.

He did it for Taehyung, not because it was Jungkook's day but anyway he felt himself stuck amid the balloons that he filled and now looked up to find his soulmate busy plating the food.

Jimin was more excited by the fact of Namjoon being there, so he came no matter what and agreed on helping his best friend, it wasn't like he had any choice.

"Is it enough? My lungs have given up." Jimin whined and Taehyung checked this tiny guy surrounded by so many balloons all around the floor, making him look so cute.

"Aigoo, Jiminie, it's enough. Now get up and help me in the serving everyone will be here in a while." Taehyung asked and Jimin rolled his eyes but stood up to help anyway.

"You're acting like a mom and he's a kid, if it was his birthday you could go out on a date with him it's not like we complain." Jimin said and Taehyung put his hands on his hips.

"Listen Kookie loves his friends so I didn't want him to feel guilty for not inviting them, plus who said we're not having a romantic date later?" Taehyung informed, blushing later and Jimin showed him a disgusting face.

"I should have known better."

Taehyung then checked his phone buzzing, a text appearing on his screen.

"Oh Kookie is on his way." He whispered and Jimin raised his head up, it was time to work on his plan.

He left his soulmate and walked to carry the box from the table.

"What are you doing Jimin?"

"It's time to give him my present." Jimin said and opened the box to reveal a creamy cake.

"Aww, it's so sweet of you." Taehyung praised, smiling at his best friend who was smiling devilishly.

He stood just near the door so when Jungkook walks in he's ready for it.

"I'll stand here to surprise, just when he enters I'll give him his cake." Jimin informed and Taehyung nodded, agreeing in his plan.

Least to Taehyung's knowledge he was not about to give him but smash.

Soon they heard car parking sounds and Jimin was alert, Jungkook was on his way and he could clearly hear his voice.

And the door opened, Jimin was quick on his reflexes to hit that cake on the face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKER!" He shouted victoriously and the person in a grey T-shirt just stood there stunned, face covered with cream.

And walked out Jungkook from behind.

"Thanks by the way." He replied, and now looking up at Namjoon's messed up face.

"Woah, bro…"

And Jimin realised what he did, he smashed the cake on Namjoon's face.

He smashed the cake on Namjoon's face.

ON NAMJOON'S FACE?

Jimin was terrified, his hands shaky as the cake fell down while Namjoon tried wiping off the cream with his hands and Taehyung stood there stunned, witnessing the drama.

"I SWEAR TO GOD JIMIN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Taehyung yelled and Jimin was already drowning in remorse, feeling guilty as hell.

He wasn't supposed to hit Namjoon but out of over excitement, he just ruined it all.

"I...I… I thought it was… I thought it was Jungkook." He confessed and Hoseok and Yoongi who joined together with Jungkook started giggling while Jungkook laughed and Namjoon just stood there being the clown.

Taehyung hit his head with his palm.

"You see, this is what we call karma." Jungkook teased Jimin who was literally cursing him internally.

No matter what, Namjoon was the victim Jimin was heartbroken to realise he was the reason that he was.

"I…. I'm…I'm so sorry. I.. Joonie… I'll fix it... I'm so so sorry." Jimin apologized repeatedly, quickly bringing some paper towels and helping him wipe up but Namjoon simply took it from his hands, doing it on his own.

Jimin literally looked like a kicked kitten, his gaze of guilt looking so heartbreaking. He knew he messed up again, and maybe Namjoon was more pissed than ever.

He messed up it all. He is troublesome and Namjoon wouldn't wanna invite troubles around him.

It was all fucked up.

────•✧•────

Please please do comment your reviews.

Hope you guys enjoyed!