✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧

The Friday was quick to come, all those students who were interested to be part of the Cheongna Hill station were all ready to enjoy this excursion trip for three days.

With their stuff packed in bags the students were joining each other in their college in the very early morning. The trip buses aligned on one side of the roadway inside the campus, waiting for the students.

The autumn was gradually converting into winter so it was obvious to carry more clothes and of course the fun would be doubled in the snow.

They were gathered for their bus numbers and seat numbers to be allotted and teachers were calling their names according to their departments.

The two soulmates were together but unfortunately not with their boyfies.

Taehyung and Jimin had their heads turned to a line far away, watching their two tall boyfriends, clearly visible in the crowd for how strong and tall they were.

Jungkook was standing casually, blowing kisses to Taehyung from time to time, the endless flirting never stopping while Namjoon just sneakily stole glances, Jimin looking away shyly and then looking back, the two of them still learning.

They were new to all of this but of course they would get habitual soon.

"Park Jimin, seat number 8, Kim Taehyung 9----"

Their names were called and the guys hopped into the bus according to it.

They were highly disappointed to not have their boyfies with them but at least their destination was the same and also as long as the soulmates got each other on the sides, there's no issue.

The bus began to fill, Jimin already opened a pack of snacks, offering it to Taehyung.

"Hope it won't be long." Taehyung said in a downcasted tone, not a big fan of bus rides.

"Few hours maybe."

Hearing Jimin, Taehyung already laid his head on his shoulder, ready to doze off but now they fixed their gazes on two guys climbing into the bus.

The juniors got quiet to see their two seniors. And when they thought they wouldn't be able to have the other ends of the magnets, their boyfriends were there to stick together.

"Bus number 1306, two empty seats are waiting for you." Jungkook said to two males sitting on the other seat next to where Jimin and Taehyung were sitting.

The two junior boys on that seat couldn't argue and did as they were told, giving free space for them to sit.

Jungkook sat near the window seat, pulling Taehyung towards himself and as Taehyung stood, space for Namjoon was automatically made to sit next to Jimin who's space lessened, Namjoon's wide frame occupying more space, squeezing the little male into the corner of the window seat.

The other two boyfriends were already stuck together like they were named, the no space couple.

While Namjoon coughed slightly to get Jimin's attention who offered him his pack of snacks instead, Namjoon chuckling and taking his hand.

"Hi baby." Namjoon whispered into his ear and Jimin already blushed, his tiny hands disappearing in the taller one's hold.

"Hi Joonie." Jimin too replied shyly, playing with Namjoon's long fingers.

"You know you're looking so cute today." Whispering these into Jimin's ears he stole a kiss on his cheek, Jimin shyly pushed him away.

The bus was started and they started heading to their destination.

"Why didn't you wear a jacket, coat or something heavy, baby?" Namjoon asked Jimin who was only in his sweater.

"It's not that cold, Joonie."