✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧

They all had reached their homes after some hours and when they reached Jimin's neighborhood, Namjoon woke him up.

The little one was still sleepy that Namjoon couldn't risk letting him go alone, so taking his and Jimin's luggage out and holding his hand, he signed Jungkook that he was leaving too who gave him a nod.

Namjoon and Jimin left the bus together and they would have to walk home together.

The taller male let the younger one lay his head on his shoulder who was trying his best to let his sleep leave his body as they walked together on the side of the road.

They didn't talk throughout the walk, just enjoying the silence and the bright late morning. The birds were chirping on the trees they crossed across and the comfortable chaos of day around them.

They let their heads occupied in thoughts, hands intertwined together while walking and within a while they reached Jimin's place, Namjoon stopping by as they did.

Jimin raised his head to stand properly and Namjoon handed him his bag who just looked down at it with pouty lips.

That's it? The fun is over? Now what? Will we stay apart like before?

Jimin was engaged in thoughts and Namjoon looked down at him with a fond smile.

"We reached, baby." He whispered and Jimin looked up at him with doe eyes.

"I'll call you later. Now take a rest, you look sleepy." Namjoon said, gently holding his cheek and then letting his hand go away to try to back away but Jimin tucked his jacket.

"No... don't go." He queried and the taller one just burst into a wide smile.

"I had to go home baby."

"This is your home too-"

"JIMIN!! My baby you're back!" Suddenly his door opened to reveal his excited mother walking towards him.

She walked outside on the porch to them, taking Jimin's back and quickly noticed Namjoon standing there.

"Good morning, Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you." Namjoon greeted instantly, bowing down for her, who smiled at him, looking at his son and him back and forth with a constant smile.

"Is he the guy you told me about? Your senior?" And being the typical asian mom she exposed her son who started whining on spot.

"Mom! Stop~~!"

Namjoon smiled awkwardly, looking at them slightly bickering.

"Why is he standing here? You both must be tired. You told me you would come by noon so I prepared so many things for lunch." She started ranting, pulling Jimin inside and then stopping to gesture to Namjoon to come, who denied at first but soon felt his hand being pulled by her until they were inside.

"Now go, wash your face and hands and join me quickly on the table. I am serving food for you." The way she said to both had Namjoon smiling widely, it didn't seem like his first day at Jimin's place.

Jimin's mother is really something else.

After washing up they joined her on the table who began to serve them with so much joy.

"Ah, it's okay I can do this Mam." Namjoon said respectively, taking the plate from her hand.

"Ah no! It's okay, just sit." She made him sit and next to him sat Jimin between him and his mother who served them both the traditional mouthwatering korean food.

From cheese tteokbokki to korean fried rice to kimbap with a punch of radish pickle and tuna with lots of kimchi on the side.

"Woah!" Namjoon gasped to see lots of food on the table, appealing to his eyes as well as looking insanely fresh and mouth watering.