✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ✧

Jin's arrival had only one purpose and that was to spend some time with his very lovely aunt and his best cousin Taehyung in his free time.

Though he would still think of Namjoon, get silent by his thoughts and let a smile spread across his lips in remembrance of his dimple smile.

What he was unaware of was that the dimple smile would now only flash because of a cute boy Jin was teaching how to make his very favourite cookies.

Namjoon challenged Jimin to bake him cookies if he wins just as a joke but his lovely boyfriend took it as a demand to be fulfilled.

So that he would make them for his boyfriend which he did right after he went home, surprising his mother to find him in the kitchen and baking for his boyfriend.

His mother didn't interrupt but sneakily helped him add things correctly though he would ask her to leave and let him work but she didn't want her kitchen to burn down so she had to.

But the cookies turned out to be better than expected as per his first attempt, not too fragile, not too tough, proper crunch and flavour that had him smiling at himself proudly.

Packing them in a box for his boyfriend, Jimin was only waiting for the next day to come.

~✧~

Next day they met each other in the college as usual but Jimin couldn't waste his surprise to be spoiled there and he had to wait till the college duration was over until Namjoon took him home, like they had planned.

The taller male opened up his door nervously. It was Jimin's first time coming home.

His little home, a flat on a high floor in a lot of peace where he loved to read and just read.

"Welcome home babe." Namjoon greeted, opening the door wider for Jimin to walk inside the house, walls grey like the furniture set and numerous books settled in a gigantic book shelf of the living room.

A television screen he would rarely use and the music players settled beside it.

What was more impressive was the balcony attached to the living room, having glass casements to give the view of the bright sky outside and the city below.

The house was just like Namjoon, sober and calm.

Jimin was grasping every detail in pure awe, from the paintings on the wall to the view out of the window and Namjoon back hugged him, putting his chin on his head while doing so.

"It's so cute, Joonie."

"Like you?"

Jimin chuckled and raised his head up, kissing Namjoon's chin who looked down to kiss his forehead.

"Do you want some coffee?"

"Only if you'll make it." Jimin added and Namjoon smiled.

"Of course."

The taller male separated himself to walk to the kitchen, leaving Jimin to check his book shelf, the numerous books with different themes.

"Did you read them all?" He asked while the other male made them coffee.

"Yes, actually I read some of them twice or more than that."

"Really? Do you love reading this much?" He exclaimed and the taller one nodded.

"How do you want the sugar in your coffee, love?"

"Dip your finger, that's enough." Jimin winked after saying, making the other male to laugh.