✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ✧

Namjoon had never been this happy in a while, the reason being the tiny guy with him. His mind would always get reminded of having Jimin on his side, the memories of the trip would always bring a constant smile on his face.

Something after the trip must have changed. It's like everything had been settled for the taller one. All he was stern to do was to be someone better for Jimin and give him all of his love he deserves and the bracelet in his hand would always remind him of that. Thoughts of the smaller male would always make him anticipated to start his day.

He rushed off quickly to the university in the morning, wanting to meet Jimin.

If it wasn't for the smaller male to always come with Taehyung, Namjoon would start picking him up from his home but he didn't wanna mess up their precious time of being together. He can still wait.

He stood in the hallway of the university with Jungkook beside him, the group of seniors would already gather to have a talk in the morning.

"So… you heard this?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"So you didn't."

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked obliviously.

"I won't say, better for you to find out." Jungkook confused Namjoon more, who wasn't even sure of what he was talking about.

"What is this about though? And what do I need to find about-" before he could ask the two other juniors who came by, Taehyung jumped on Jungkook for his daily dose of compliments and kisses.

Namjoon could only see Jimin standing next to him, smiling widely.

"Good morning!" He greeted and Namjoon already stretched his long arms to pull him in, surprising him.

He hugged him tightly, then pulled away to look down.

"Good morning." And the smaller male could only smile widely, the shower of affection publicly was still a bit new for him and Namjoon wouldn't stop this anytime soon.

They talked for a while, discussing how they weren't over the trip and that it was literally fun until the time of classes started and they had to separate ways for a while.

~✧~

In their break time Namjoon and Jimin were in the game lounge of the college, playing ping pong together.

"See, it's you." Namjoon said, pointing to the tiny ping pong ball before hitting towards Jimin who rolled his eyes playfully.

"And that's you." He said, hitting with the bat he was pointing to.

Both giggled at their comparisons. Normal lovers would compare their beloved to the moon, flowers or gems but no it's not their thing to do. They can see themselves in every pair of big and small.

"This time if I win. You'll buy ice cream." Namjoon said to him, kept hitting the ball.

"No thanks, it's winter and ice cream won't be good."

"Then you'll bake me cookies."

"But I don't know how to bake." Jimin replied, continuously hitting the ball and Namjoon only smiled while continuously playing along.

And suddenly Jimin missed the ball, making it roll down on the floor.

"So now you'll have to learn baking and make me cookies." Namjoon added, throwing the bat on the table and walking towards the other male.