✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ✧

"Jiminie?" Taehyung called out his name softly, opening the door to enter into the room to find him laying pronely, his face buried into the pillow.

"Jiminie, it's just a picture." Taehyung tried to comfort, sitting next to him.

"Not just a picture to me Taehyung, you see, she's always bugging him. I don't know what's her problem and yet he let her be. I don't know if he enjoys this but I seriously, I SERIOUSLY DON'T." Jimin yelled, pissed, half crying and half sulking.

Taehyung sighed looking down at his friend.

"They might be just friends."

"Might be?"

"I mean they are."

"No actually Taehyung... There's something about these two. Either friends or not, she literally has him wrapped around her fingers but I don't." Jimin said and sobbed, face getting teary.

"Jimin, stop being dramatic first of all. What if she sat on his lap and posted a pic it's not like she can have him?"

"What if she...? Imagine someone sitting on your Kookie's lap, and then we'll talk." Jimin snapped back at him.

"Jimin... it's not about Kookie again. Okay? And please, why are you acting like you're having a break up? It's just a picture, there must be an after story to that."

"Y-you just don't understand. You just don't. The thing about Jungkook is that he is expressive and he takes good care of you. You two are communicative and trust each other, you two literally own each other but you still get jealous easily don't you? And here is me, I don't even know what I am to him. Just a friend or something more than that I just don't know and just when I felt we were having a moment, she walked in like she always does. I just don't know. I don't."

Hearing Jimin's words, Taehyung had his eyes softened, pulling his friend's head on his lap. He tried to comfort him.

"Jiminie... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that but all I want is you to be alright, okay? Things may take a little bit of time and if you really mean something to him he will let it show."

"What if they really are something?" Jimin asked hopelessly.

"What if they aren't?"

"I just don't know... it's just... it's just hard to see them together because as bitter as it sounds to me, she looks compatible of him while I-"

"Don't you dare utter a word. I don't take insults for my soulmate. She's good but this doesn't mean you're any less, you're the best."

"Only for you." Jimin whispered sadly and Taehyung bent low to now peck his forehead.

"Then I guess I know you the best."

Jimin looked up at him with sparkling eyes, glad at least he got his soulmate with him.

~✧~

The next morning the two soulmates head to college together like always and Taehyung was trying to hype up his bestie who seemed very off today.

"Jiminie... come on." Taehyung whined lastly, his bestie was just not looking anywhere but the ground.

The two enter the campus and into the building, finding the other two males in the corridor.

Taehyung had to let go of Jimin's hand for a while, walking to his boyfriend and hugging him tightly.

Namjoon's face automatically lit up when he saw the other cute male, wearing a hoodie double the size of his body, looking even more petite and adorable.