✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ✧

It was a bright morning and a very important day to start because it was the day when Jin had to fly back to his home.

He wasn't even sure how fastly time passed, the two weeks felt like a day or so because good time always seems less.

All of his luggages was tightly packed as he was at the airport with Taehyung, Namjoon and of course Jimin too to share their last goodbyes.

Jin checked his essential stuff before his departure and everything was luckily proper that he didn't need to worry further, bringing a smile of satisfaction on his face.

That smile now radiated some good energy towards the other three males who were standing there for him.

"Hyungie you'll be back here soon, right?" Taehyung asked, stepping towards his brother and asking with his pleading eyes.

"Is that even a thing to remind me? Of course I will, but I feel like this time you'll have to visit me earlier." Jin said to his little brother who waited no longer before hugging him tightly.

"I'll be there soon."

Jin hugged him back with full enthusiasm, patting his back so softly.

They then pulled away with Jin gently pressing Taehyung's cheeks between his fingers.

Jimin then stepped towards the elder, showing his cutest eye smile that the elder chuckled, pulling him for the hug.

"I want to see you soon Hyung."

"You will Jiminie." Jin assured and soon broke the hug to see Namjoon.

Namjoon showed his dimple smile before approaching the elder and they hugged each other, soon breaking apart to look at each other.

"You're leaving too soon." Namjoon said, taking Jin's hand on his own for a while.

"For your kind information, I was here for the last two weeks sir. Now I have to leave. But it's highly mandatory for you to bring Jimin to my city. Only then I'll consider revisiting." Jin said dramatically and Namjoon chuckled softly while nodding.

"Take care of Minnie for me." Jin then whispered, winking at Namjoon who smiled widely before agreeing with a blink, shaking their hands together.

And on the other side, Jimin and Taehyung were smiling too. Of course Jimin had told his soulmate about everything earlier Taehyung too was surprised but after now seeing them this way was too heart touching. They both were glad they were friends again

"Heard it's going to be your farewell party soon before your exams and graduation, now you all definitely need to spam me with pictures. I'm saying this to everyone." Jin then said to everyone, pointing his fingers at all and Jimin nodded shyly.

"Don't miss out on having fun on this day, every moment of college is worth living." Jin suggested to Namjoon who agreed.

"Hyung you can come with us, you'll still look young as a student though." Jimin suggested and Jin shyly laughed.

"Of course but I might come there as a professor who knows." Jin joked and all laughed but then the announcement on the airport had to interrupt them, signalling about the Airplane's time to to take off.

"I might have to leave now but no worries we'll see each other soon." Jin said later and everyone nodded, Taehyung still approached to have the last hug and his brother hugged him back before leaving.

"I want you guys to enjoy your day. Don't forget to send me pictures. Take care of all of you!"

With this Jin had to take his leave. He kept a hold on his luggage before moving away, waving at the three guys who were waving back at him until he had to take his leave.