✧ꜱɪx✧

"Tae... quick quick..." Jimin dragged Taehyung into the campus, pulling his arms and his friend knew very well why.

"Jimin~ah, let me walk. I can't fly."

"But you can run." Jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So all this is because you wanna see him walking to his class so that you can wish him good morning? You're acting so weird." Taehyung scoffed and Jimin let go of his hand.

"As if you didn't."

"I didn't need to try hard to get Kookie's attention okay? We're different." Taehyung said so confidently and Jimin looked at him with offended expressions.

"Yeah, we are. Because you're more like him now." And with this he on his own started walking further and Taehyung knew he was upset.

"Jiminie... I didn't mean it." Taehyung whined, walking after him.

Jimin acts differently once he's mad and these days he gets offended way too easily, blame on his mood swings or jealousy. Yes, he was jealous that Jungkook had his soulmate, all for himself and he feels alone even after being with him.

These things would hurt him a lot but Jimin would let it be because he can't change someone else for his own choice. So he walked fastly while Taehyung tried to catch up his pace, feeling so apologetic to even say that.

Jimin walked even faster when Taehyung called his name from behind and Namjoon was standing there in the corridor, watching Jimin walking by.

A soft smile appeared on his lips to see the latter.

"Hey!" Namjoon called out and Jimin couldn't hear and kept walking, making Namjoon frown in confusion and drop his smile. Then he noticed Taehyung walking past him, calling his name.

"Oh." Namjoon whispered, smelling something down.

He then shrugged his shoulders, walking away to his class and decided to ask him later.

Jimin entered the class and dropped on his bench, forcefully putting his bag on the table and Taehyung started to panic.

"Jimin~ah..." Taehyung called as softly as he could but Jimin ignored him.

"Jimin, he said hey to you and you didn't even hear." Taehyung then informed him and Jimin faced him.

"What?"

"Yes, he was there in the corridor, said hey to you."

"Wait, what? You're lying."

"No he did."

And Jimin's eyes widened.

"Bitch, it's all because of you, getting on my nerves all the fucking time. You know I fucking can't function when I'm mad."

"Then stop being mad~~" Taehyung whined, trying to squeeze his cheeks and this had Jimin's madness blow away.

He's too weak for Taehyung's tactics.

"You know I fucking hate you."

"I love you too."

Jimin could only sigh.

~✧~

The lunch break for which Jimin was anticipating finally was there, nervousness took over him and now slight guilt too.

He had no idea how to even begin conversation with Namjoon once he would arrive.

Taehyung was waving at him from afar, who was waiting for Jungkook to join him and there sat Jimin on one of the tables in the cafeteria, waiting for Namjoon.