✧ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ✧

That time of life had come. Namjoon too was feeling surreal about how he was getting one step closer to his graduation.

He with all his mates did all they possibly could to make this farewell night memorable so all they did was to dress their best with a wide smile on their faces to match the occasion.

A night, dedicated to only fun and thriller.

The other hand, all those juniors were anticipating the party as well because that would help them socialize and get a chance to feel how they would feel years later on their own farewell.

Of course juniors are the best part of it because the seniors will see them serving what they once did makes a rising feeling of belongingness in their chests.

Our juniors, Taehyung and Jimin dressed themselves perfectly for the day. Not too bright, not too sober, just perfect enough for their boyfriends to lose their minds in awe.

They both carried formals for the day, pulling up the bell bottom pants to give them a party look with classic silk shirts above, Jimin pulling on a cream shaded one on his black pants and Taehyung carrying a beige one over his brown pants. Though similar but apart, their looks were perfect for the day with their hair styled best, Taehyung's caramel blonde and Jimin's a bit shiny pale blonde, perfectly brushed and sprayed with a tiny bit of lip tints and eye make up.

They just didn't do much to make them stand out with their looks. They naturally are perfect.

And now they both just anticipatedly waited for their boyfriends to pick them up.

They both got ready at Jimin's place on time with his mother constantly bombarding them with compliments and they both for sure knew they were looking good.

They stayed at his place for a little more while until it was half past seven in the evening and the horns coming from outside alerted them.

Namjoon was on the driver's seat with Jungkook on the passenger's seat as they both came to pick up the other two.

Jimin and Taehyung followed the sound and rushed outside to meet them, Jungkook opened the door of the car to rush towards Taehyung until he lifted him a little in his arms for a kiss.

"Look at you, my supermodel baby!" Jungkook complimented, making Taehyung flick his hair sassily.

"And you look like an idol."

"Am I?"

"Uh ha." And they were back at moulding their lips together.

The other hand, Namjoon's eyes quickly landed on Jimin standing there with a sheepish smile and those anticipating eyes. The taller guy registered all of his details with his eyes widened in awe. He's not quick with words but with observations so he took all of his time to admire him.

As if Jimin wasn't already so cute. Now this look made him look cute, sexy, lovely and what else not all together, leaving his boyfriend breathless.

Those plum lips were looking way more appealing with the slightest of tint, highlighting them more, Namjoon's weakest point.

The smaller male's pants were perfectly fitting below his tiny waist and that silk shirt gently laying on his skin. Namjoon couldn't help but approach him to reach out and grab Jimin's waist as he looked down at his cute face.

Jimin was staring mesmerizingly at Namjoon and the taller male was mesmerized by him.

Namjoon wore a wine shaded shirt on his black pants, his shoes shining like his eyes and hair. He doesn't need to do much when that dimple smile appears, that smile Jimin is smitten over.