✧ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧

"Jiminie?" Taehyung walked into the washroom after watching Jimin rushing to it.

Hearing Taehyung's voice, he quickly turned the knobs of the tap, pretending to wash his face.

"Washing your tears away? But you still can't hide." Taehyung whispered, standing behind him and staring at his reflection in the huge mirror.

Jimin stood up, wiping his face with a paper towel which Taehyung took from his hands, helping him wipe.

"So, it didn't go well." Taehyung began watching Jimin's face who was hanging his head low.

"It was a disaster. The goddamn day was a disaster. In the end it's her helping him out the mess I created." With this he broke down.

"Woah... calm down!" Taehyung cupped his face, wiping away the freshly dripping tears.

"He literally came to meet you Jimin, and you two were looking so nice together. It's just a mistake and a humble guy like him would never mind. So just stop randomly coming to a conclusion on your own and the thing about her, Hwasa is his old friend if he would be interested in her, he wouldn't be there sitting with you."

And the power Taehyung's words held, spread warmth across Jimin's chest, sniffling softly he looked at his friend with shiny eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah, now don't you start a marathon of overthinking. Try to talk to him again." Taehyung suggested and Jimin nodded.

"Maybe on a better day."

"Yeah, definitely not today."

"Huggie?" Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"You know, if you wouldn't be here. I could just think crap and cry so bad." Jimin whispered against Taehyung's shoulder, his soulmate sending him vibes of relief.

"I know that's why I'm here." Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his back.

"You always will be."

"Yes I'll be."

~✧~

To freshen Jimin's mind Taehyung took him to the gaming lounge of the university, the two of them giggling and laughing while playing the ping pong.

Their lounge was near the playground, a view of outside could be seen and the two were distracted when a group of girls came in the playground.

Hwasa with her cheerleading team was there, training her new junior group.

"Okay, come on girls. I need you all to stand in a proper line, the one standing out of line will be out of the group." Hwasa said sassily, clapping her hands furiously to get their attention.

All the girls did as they were told, listening to their strict leader.

Jimin stared at her from afar, both the two soulmates watching her with judging eyes.

"What's she doing?"

Hwasa was scolding the girls who were not listening or acting according to her order, making them shiver in fear when she scolded and the two rolled their eyes.

"What is she so rude for?" Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes and looking at Jimin.

"She thinks she's the only one here."

And the two began ranting and dragging her, like they always do with the people they don't approve of and this continued for a while.

"I can't stand when she yells, like a seagull squealing." Taehyung mocked and laughed.