𝟒𝟗 || 𝐔𝐬

"Home is where our story begins ..."

                                          ♣️

After 20 minutes Alexander stopped the car in front of a street full of beautiful big houses. Okay, let me, correct myself-more like a fucking mansions.

I looked around and frowned. I've never been to this neighborhood before and it's far from Alexander's mansion. What the hell are we doing here?

"Alexander, what are we doing here?" I asked as I got out of the car, he just placed a smile on his face, looking around the beautiful neighborhood.

"You ask a lot of questions, don't you think?"

''No''

He laughed, taking my hand, intertwining our fingers making me blush. I could definitely get used to this.

I looked around, my eyes stopped at the breathtaking pink sunset. So so fucking beautiful.

"Come on, I want to show you something" he spoke again, pulling me slightly toward the entrance of one huge house.

If his mansion is big, I don't know how the fuck to describe this in front of us.

It took us more than 5 minutes to get from the gates to the entrance of this big white modern house.

"Wow" I exclaimed, looking around the amazing garden. In the distance, I could see a small pond. A Damn pond. Even my dad doesn't have one.

"Do you like it?" He asked, bringing me back to reality.

"It's amazing" I said, not finding the right words still looking around amazed.

"I agree. It's calm and beautiful." He nodded keeping his straight face while looking around the garden

He opened the front door and my breath literally stopped. My gaze stopped on every little detail on the beautiful marble walls. Everything in this house is black and white colored. And when I say everything I mean everything.

Even unfinished, this large space looks perfect already. That's exactly how I imagine my house to look one day and I shared this information with Alexander a couple of times.

His two arms wrapped around my waist, resting his chin on my head as we both enjoyed the mansion from the inside. Whoever worked on this house had done a really good job.

"I have no words " I whispered, looking around like a little kid seeing her dream toys in front of her.

"Yeah" he replied. "That's exactly why I bought it."

Umm...WHAT?

I turned around sharply meeting his gaze in confusion, and he smiled sincerely, melting my heart.

My mouth opened wide, forming an "O" as I blink quickly, like a complete idiot still staring at him.

Okay, I'm fucking dreaming, right? That's not happening right now.

"You bought this house?" I repeated his words slowly, still blinking quickly, and he laughed, looking down for a second before meeting my gaze again.

"Yes, princess, that's exactly what I said" he chuckled, showing his small dimples, and I felt fucking butterflies inside my stomach.