~3~

(A/N) I hope everyone had a great day!

Hopefully you're enjoying the story so far🥺

Tell me your thoughts, I'm curious🤔

Also, how did you find this AU? Through tiktok? A recommendation from a friend? I want to know where my readers come from hehe.

okie now you can keep reading

-------------------------------------------------------

Rosie closes her phone and sits up from her bed. She's been spending the past two days unpacking her belongings, as well as practicing for her audition. For the next 2 weeks, she was to attend 9 other auditions for different music labels around LA. Knowing how nervous she'll get the day before, she decided to spend her day walking around and getting to know her area, possibly looking for a job.

Shutting the front door behind her, she skips her way to the elevator

Let me look up nearby coffee shops, I need get myself adjusted to this stupid jet lag with some coffee

Her eyes hover over the list of coffee shops that appeared under the search bar.

Starbucks (4.5 stars)

Philz Coffee (4.3 stars)

Bloom's Café (4.8 stars)

Starting with the first option, she clicks the directions and begins her walk to the first café.

-----------------------

"I'm sorry, we aren't hiring at the moment" The cashier says with an apologetic smile.

"Ah, it's okay! Thank you for letting me know! Do you know if any other café's are hiring?"

"There's a small café down the street. It's called 'Bloom's'. I heard that they were in need of employees." The cashier, who Rosie assumes her name is Amanda, points towards the large window across from the register. She turns around and spots the target.