~38~

(T/W: knives, violence, blood, hint of sexual abuse)

------------

Jungkook and Jimin binged 10 episodes of Friends before yawning. Their eyes were sore from staring at the T.V nonstop. Meanwhile, Yoongi and Rosie discussed future projects that she could start with.

"I've always wanted to do a whole concept album, revolving around a personal theme. So this is  super exciting to me!" Rosie squeals, making Yoongi smile.

"I'm excited to see what side of Rosie you'll put out there." He shuts his notebook filled with notes and leans back on his chair, stretching his body further under the table. "Good brainstorming today. We can continue this tomorrow, boys, you have to head back home."

"UGH" Both Jimin and Jungkook sigh loudly, knowing that they can't stay in this fridge of a house any longer. "Can't we just sleep over? Me and Jimin can share the couch!"

"NO." Jimin immediately refuses, making Jungkook slump. "Do you have any idea how many times you kicked me in your sleep when you first moved in and didn't have a bed yet?"

"But people change!" Jungkook argues, but Jimin was already walking to the door. "Jiminnn!!" He cries out, making Rosie giggle at his child-like persona.

"Actually, you guys can stay here for the night, isn't the mechanic coming tomorrow? One night here won't hurt. If you want, I can even bring Lisa over. It'll be fun! I have enough pillows and blankets for all of us!" Rosie offers, making Jimin and Jungkook face her with glitter in their eyes.

"THANK YOU." They both sprint to the singer and kneel in front of her in gratitude.

"oh my god, both of you better get up before I kick you." she jokingly threatens, making them both stand up quickly.

"Well doesn't the café close by now? I can go fetch her. Jimin, stay here and help Rosie set up pillows and blankets and maybe 2 movies to watch." Jungkook says as he exits the door with the manager, who waves goodbye in the process.

Jimin begins the process of transferring pillows from a hidden closet to the living room couches, while Rosie cleans up the trash that both boys left behind after their binging.

"Gosh you guys never throw out your snack wrappers. When you're in my place, you clean up after yourselves, okay?" She scolds like a mother, which shouldn't be surprising. She's a clone of her mother, is what people around them always say.

"Woah wait." Jimin halts his actions. "The way you grabbed that bag, it sounded oddly like some sort of tune." He begins to mimic the tune with his lips, a short sound that somehow sounds like an instrument. After repeating the tune over and over, Rosie catches on and sounds out a different tune as a continuation. They both look at each other at the same time, eyes widened by their sudden creation.

"Q-quick! Record it on your phone!" Rosie orders, which Jimin immediately does. "Oh my gosh, is this seriously how you produce songs? This is so cool!" She giggles at the thought of using everyday sounds to make a hit song.

"You'd be surprised. One time, I farted in the shower and that sound soon became a number one hit collab with a featured singer." Jimin comments further, making them both laugh at the random trivia fact.

The rest of the night was filled with more cleaning and random noises escaping their lips. Slowly piecing together a potential song.

------

Yoongi and Jungkook part ways as he reaches his car. They give one last handshake before separating. "Stay safe Kookie." Yoongi says before entering his car, while Jungkook smiles widely. That nickname just does it for him.