~42~

After weeks of contemplating and discussing, Lisa and Hobi decided to fully commit to working under Yoongi's management, which made the internet explode with questions and excitement. To lessen the rent payments of the artists, Hobi moves in with Yoongi, while Lisa moves in with Rosie. The day of their moving was today, and they all feel the joy of new beginnings. Ever since the whole Yin fiasco, Lisa and Hobi have actually gained much more supporters than before. Now, everyone working under Yoongi's management were the talk of the media, making it a perfect time to work on an album.

Hobi and Jungkook arrive at Rosie's place to start loading some boxes, while the girls began unboxing them on the spot.

"As of now, we can share my bed until we get you a new one. I can't believe we're now roomies!" Rosie squeals, not able to contain her excitement. The house gets pretty lonley, so living with her best friend feels like a dream.

"Eeee! I'm so excited! We should celebrate tonight! Maybe a lil party with our coworkers!" Lisa couldn't stop jumping, her built up energy coming out all at once. "And get this, I caught Hobi talking to Jimin on the phone the other day. And guess what!? He ended the call like 'see you tomorrow, dude'. HE CALLED HIM DUDE. Bro they're already homies, I'm DEAD." Lisa proceeds to fangirl about their friendship, making Rosie laugh out loud.

"Well that's an improvement." Rosie dies down her laughter before talking. "Speaking of calls, my mom called a couple of days ago to check on you, the news reached South Korea and she got worried."

"Wait she knows me?" Lisa never considered her being in Rosie's mom's mind. Rosie quickly panics, realizing what she confessed.

"Well uh..I do talk about you...a lot." Rosie shyly says. This shouldn't be embarrassing, but somehow it feels like it is.

"AW ROSIEEEEE." Lisa tackles the other with a hug, also feeling just as shy.

"Yo enough loving and more unpacking." Hobi complains under his breathe, dropping three piled boxes onto the floor before laying down in exhaustion. "Gosh moving is not fun."

"Don't worry, I have the last box." Jungkook says before placing the last box beside Lisa, who now pulled away from the singer. "Do you guys need us for anything? Me and Hobi are gonna head to his place to start moving his stuff to Yoongi's"

"Oh yes! At 7pm, come back here for a small celebration. Bring drinks and snacks!" Rosie announces to the other two, making them raise their eyebrows in interest.

And indeed that's what happened. As soon as the clock hit 7:00, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Hobi, Jisoo, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Jennie all visited Rosie's place with a variety of foods and beverages. It was nice to see old familiar faces after such a long time. And the ones who have never met before shared a few drinks and exchanged some laughter as well. They all danced, sang completely out of tune, and ate till they gained the weight they lost from dancing.

The night was joyful.

Just as everyone lost most of their energy and switched to just talking to one another, Yoongi excuses himself to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Hey Yoongi, can I talk to you for a second?" Lisa says upon entering the kitchen.

"Sure, what's up?" Yoongi pours a second glass of water before handing it to the younger.

"Well, during the time that Yin was doing his stupid business with me, I decided to let out my anger by writing a song about my feelings during that time, almost like a diss track against him." Yoongi takes a gulp before humming in response. "And it's produced and recorded already, but I hesitated in releasing it since everyone seems to have moved on from what happened, except for me." she lowers her voice with her last comment, shaking her head to rub off any remaining memory of it. "For me to fully move on, I want to release the song. Would that be alright?"