~40~

The bright sunlight that shines through the window, landing on Rosie's face, awakens her. She shifts from her spot and lifts her arm over to cuddle closer to-

"W-what." she shoots her eye open to find no one beside her. "Where did Lisa go?" She sits up and stretches her arms, letting out a loud yawn. After fitting in her slippers, she marches out her room, freezing as soon as she sees the sight before her. 

Jimin and Lisa had their heads rested on the table while sitting opposite of each other. They both were drooling on the table, which Rosie didn't mind since this view was too precious for her. She doesn't know what happened for them to be in this position, but she can't wait till they wake up with some sort of explanation. 

In the meantime, she decides to cook up a nice big breakfast for the squad. Bacon and pancakes sounds good enough to wake them all up. Just as she finishes with the ingredient preparation, her phone starts to buzz against the counter. 

Jin

"Hey Jin, what's up-"

"Rosie! Is Lisa with you? Have you heard of her whereabouts last night? Do you know if she's okay!?" He panics through the phone, his voice sounding shaky and nervous. "The café is locked but there's blood and broken furniture everywhere! I couldn't get in because I don't have the keys! I have no idea what happened and I'm scared for her!" 

"Jin, calm down! Don't worry, she's with me. Something did happen but she's under safe hands. I'm going there sometime today to clean up the mess. In the meantime, you can head home, we're closing the café for today." She says as she places a chunk of butter onto a heated pan. 

"Are you sure? Let me help you guys. Give me a call when you get there." Jin insists from the phone. 

"Thanks Jin, I will. Get some rest and I'll make sure to give you a call." They close the phone and she proceeds to make breakfast. Soon after, Jungkook wakes up and assists her in the kitchen. Just as she thought, Jungkook wasn't aware of Jimin's awakening during the night. 

Just as they get close to finishing the pancakes, Jungkook starts grilling the bacon, the smell awakening both Jimin and Lisa. 

"W-what the." Lisa lifts her head slowly, meeting Jimin's confused eyes. "I guess we fell asleep mid-game." she giggles while wiping the dried drool on her mouth. 

"True, Rosie must've been confused when she saw us. Is she cooking back there?" Jimin says as he gets up from his chair. "Oooo, I smell bacon!" He cheers out loud, earning laughter from the rest. 

"Wow, that's what wakes you up?" Rosie teases from the kitchen. "You're not having any of it until you wipe your gross drool off the table. Is Lisa awake as well?" 

"Yeah." Jimin says upon entering the kitchen, grabbing a rag that was laying around the counter. "Lisa, come set up the table!" 

"arghhhhhhhh." Lisa whines from her seat, but proceeds to obligate anyway. 

Once breakfast is ready, the squad excitedly devours the delicious breakfast that Jungkook and Rosie effortlessly made. They all groan with satisfaction. This meal was much needed after the events of last night. 

Just as Rosie turns on the news, they all widen their eyes at what's on the screen. 

The café's interior was on the news. 

"Oh my god..." Jimin says in shock. It seems that investigators were at the scene and looking around for clues. "We have to go there. They probably need some backstory on what happened."