~43~

Yoongi, Rosie, Jimin, and Jungkook all meet up in a small restaurant to finally discuss the ideas Rosie had in mind for her comeback album.

After ordering their food, the meeting began. "So the concept I want to go for with my album is super personal. The songs I have written so far all revolve around my truth, or my story. Kind of like telling a story from a main character's point of view." Rosie opens up, but is hesitant about the decision she was going to suggest.

"I love that. And 'On the Ground' can be the opening track since it fits the theme perfectly." Yoongi says as he takes a sip of his iced americano. "Lisa and Hobi said that they might do something around the lines of 'pet peeves' for their album, which is nothing like yours. And that's what we need."

"Pet peeves? That sounds like something they would enjoy writing about." Jungkook says as he opens the straw wrapper.

"However." Yoongi places his cup down. "In order to give the listener the same feeling that you're portraying, you have to experience things that has to do with the theme. For example, if you want to write a song about nature, then you have to take hikes more often. So on and so forth. Now Rosie, I gave you that advice when you told me about making an album. Did you come up with an activity to help with your writing?"

"Well, when I think of my truth, who I am as a person." She gulps before continuing. She has a feeling that Yoongi will disagree, but it's worth a try. "I think of where I used to live, in South Korea with my mom." They all fell silent, before humming in realization.

"Are you suggesting that you'll travel back to South Korea to see your mom?" Yoongi asks for clarification.

"For two weeks. Yes." She says sternly. She wants to go because she needs the feeling of being with family, the love and domesticity that her mom gives her. She needs that to complete her album. "I want to bring Jimin with me." She turns to the producer. "Since he's always wanted to visit South Korea." Jimin opens his mouth in shock, remembering their first interaction. He talked about wanting to go there.

After leaning back to think, Yoongi adjusts his seating and nods slowly, making Rosie pipe up in excitement. "That works with me. However, I can't come. I have to watch over the others. Therefore, I'm putting the responsibility of keeping you guys safe to Jungkook."

"Alright! I get to meet Ms.Park! I'm so excited already!" Jungkook shakes his fists in excitement, making the rest of them laugh.

"Also, didn't Jin at the party mention that he's jobless? You can offer to take him with you there, he might want to work with your mom at her café." Yoongi suggests, which makes Rosie even more excited.

"That sounds amazing! My mom definitely needs the help! Should we surprise my mom when we get there?" She asks Jimin, who simply smiles back.

Little did they know, this trip was about to unravel many secrets.

------

The day of the trip has come and the people who were coming alongside Rosie were Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and Mark. Hobi ended up driving them to the airport, which Lisa begged to come along to but couldn't from the lack of space in the car.

"Rosie!!! I'll miss you so much." Lisa pouts as she gives a tight hug around the other.

"Hey what about me?" Jungkook says teasingly.

"eh." she says, looking him up and down. "I can handle two weeks without you."

"H-hey!" he says in total offense, making everyone laugh.

"Lisa, just stay safe, okay? Don't leave Hobi's side. I can't wait to see what your album would be like." Rosie says, cupping the other's cheeks, squishing them while she's at it.

"okay..." Lisa manages to say before breaking down to tears. "don't replace me!"

"Oh come on Lisa, it's just two weeks, chill out." Jennie says from behind her. "Have a safe flight, Rosie." Rosie smiles back, nodding as a thanks.

Everyone continued to bid their goodbyes, Taehyung exchanges hugs with Jungkook and Jimin as Lisa continues to plan out how she could somehow fit in one of Rosie's luggages.

After the farewells were said, Hobi begins the drive to the airport.

-------

Destination: Seoul, South Korea

"IM HOME!!!" Rosie shouts on top of her lungs, ignoring the many glares she attracted. "Oh my god I'm so excited to see eomma!! Right!?" She turns to see excited nods from Jimin, Jungkook and Jin. Meanwhile Mark....

"Y-yeah....I'm excited weee." he says in a monotone.

"Are you nervous?" She laughs at his fidgeting fingers.

"Very. What if she doesn't like my appearance?" He asks, earning a judgemental glare from the others."

"Are you kidding me? Looks don't matter!"

"No! You look handsome!"

"Oh come on, you seem like you got it under control!"

"Oh my god, what are you in? Middle school?"

They all said in unison, giving Mark a mixture of hopefulness and confusion.

"Let's buy some flowers for her! You can give it to her since you're the love interest." Rosie says with a teasing smile, making Mark blush like crazy.

"s-sure..."

-------

They all exit the taxi with their luggages. The air was nice and clean, and the atmosphere felt...safe. Wholesome. Domestic. They all inhale and exhale at the same time, taking in that warm weather.

"Alright guys. Welcome to my house!" She says, pointing towards the house in front of them. "Are you guys ready?" They all nod, curious eyes wondering as they approach the door and give it a loud knock.

silence

They give another knock

silence

"The door is locked right?" Jimin asks, which makes Rosie test it for herself.

The door opens without any effort.

"W-why is it unlocked?" Rosie asks herself, but proceeds to walk in. "Eomma! I'm home! It's me, Rosie!" She calls out, but she stops as soon as she looks around. The lights were off, and the house felt cold. As they all walk around to investigate, Jungkook bends down to reach the shelf, wiping his finger across the surface.

"Rosie. Are you sure this is your house? It seems like no one has been around here in weeks. The shelves are all dusty." Jungkook says in concern, which wasn't helping Rosie's sudden panic.

"L-let me go check the café, she might be there." She sprints out of the house, the others following her steps (closing the door behind them ofcourse.)

Just as they reach the café, they notice another shocking discovery.

The lights were off, and the open sign wasn't on. On the door, however, was a sign that read.

"Temporary closing of café due to manager's health. Thank you for the support."