~11~

(A/N) The next few chapters are boutta be hefty so buckle up besties😳 

Enjoy<3

-------------------------------

"It's out! Woo!!" Hobi celebrates, bumping his beer bottle against Lisa's glass of water

"It's out! Woo!!" Hobi celebrates, bumping his beer bottle against Lisa's glass of water. She wasn't as excited as he was, considering the consequences of such a risky move. After taking a big gulp, Hobi lightly smacks Lisa on her back, attempting to cheer her up. "Don't worry, all of this will die down eventually. We get what we want, then we'll leave them alone. Trust me." 

"Whatever." Lisa gets up and grabs her house keys. "I'm going home. Have fun celebrating." Hobi shoots up from his seat and grabs her arm, hoping she'd change her mind. She turns her head and glares at him, which makes him let go. "I'm not in the mood, Hobi. I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Do you even know why I did this?" He suddenly asks, which stops her in her tracks and she turns back to him once again. He sits back down on the couch and sighs. "This isn't to hurt your friend's feelings, but when someone plagiaries, it gives us a chance to fight back."

"You're telling me we're filing a lawsuit against the actual producers?" Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. It makes her feel worst to know that she understands what Hobi is doing is for the best. As selfish as it seems, they have to do it. But in the process of it, it hurts. 

"And if we win it, we can easily pay back the due money with the reward. After that, we're free from that hell of a guy." Lisa turns back to the door, her chest feeling heavy by the minute. All of this information was too much to take in, causing her breathing to go a bit uneven. "We can do this Lisa, believe me." 

-------------------

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing." Jungkook says as he nervously bounces his leg while driving. "I can't believe my school project is being displayed for millions to see." His toothy smile earns a chuckle from Jimin, who just posted his announcement as well. 

"They turned out amazing, well done." Jimin pats the back of Jungkook's neck, making the younger feel shy. "The feedback on the announcement seems to be positive as well. Everyone is loosing their sh** over this collab." 

"I mean obviously, You guys were the talk of twitter just a couple of weeks ago. Not gonna lie, I feel just as excited and I already heard the song." Jungkook says as he pulls up to their apartment. "Oh did you hear about J-hope's new song?" Jimin shrugs as a response, shoving his phone in his pocket. 

"No and I don't care. I need to focus on helping Rosie with her new single. Making sure she's doing okay. I don't want to injure my brain with his music." They both exit the car and began walking towards the back entrance of the building. "Did you listen to it?" 

"Nope, I don't think I'm too fond of his music in general." 

"Makes sense." Jimin dials his phone and awaits for Rosie's voice to be heard. As soon as she picks up, he smiles upon hearing her excitement.

"I'm so anxious about tonight. What about you?" Rosie's voice was clearly shaken. It reminds him of when he did his first collaboration with a big artist. He was a whole mess on the day of the release, little did he know that his producing credit wouldn't happen the way he wanted it to be. 

"I'm pretty anxious too, considering how big this is for the both of us. If this works out, we can keep working on other cool stuff. How does that sound?" 

"Oh my god I'd love too!" She continues to squeal, making him laugh at her giddiness. This is going better than he expected. Let's hope it stays that way. 

------------

Rosie rushes to her bed with popcorn and a soda in hand. She's been counting down the seconds before 12 AM. She couldn't believe it, her first ever single. She checks the replies of her announcement tweet. 

"What if they originally met up to discuss this collab? If that's the case then damn we all clowned ourselves."

"Oh my god this collab is everything! I need more of her vocals and they did just that!!"

"Okay this is iconic ngl."

"She looks gorgeous in these teaser photos!"

"I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS AHHHHH"

Everyone's excitement was too much to handle. Rosie knows that her sleep schedule is going to mess up, especially since this release will keep her from sleeping. Her excitement is through the roof. 

Without realizing it, the song was released. And her first ever single was out for the world to hear. 

Rosie makes the wise decision of closing her phone and laptop to go straight to sleep. By tomorrow, people's thoughts will be a lot clearer on what they think of the song. She ended up passing out 2 hours later, with a bright smile planted on her face.