~15~

(A/N: ok so permission to dance came out and I'm legit OBSESSED. I don't understand why people are using the fact that's it's not in Korean as an excuse to hate it??? Like I get it that it's not your style, cuz that's a good excuse. But being in English shouldn't be an excuse at all. Anyways, J-HOPE'S PLAYLIST ON MELON WAS UPDATED WHEN PTD CAME OUT AND HE PUT BLACKPINK'S "stay" MY ARMYBLINK HEARTTTTT
Ok I'm done screaming. Let me know your thoughts on PTD! (Be respectful)
————-

"I'm back." Jungkook shouts upon walking into the apartment. Jimin gets up from the couch and walks over to the younger in concern.

"How's Rosie? Did she get home safely? I heard about the protestors outside of her apartment. It's definitely Hobi's doing." Jungkook raises his eyebrows, not expecting Jimin to know about the event.

"How did you know?" He questions. Jimin points towards the TV, which broadcasts a news reporter, who seems to be standing in front of a crowd. Some of them kept taking his mic to shout their opinions. Jungkook walks over to the TV, shocked at the news coverage.

"It's all over the news, the crowd is getting bigger by the minute." Jimin slumps back on the couch, running his hand through his hair. "Did you take Rosie home?" He asks again, now looking at his bodyguard.

"She wanted to stay over at Lisa's" He admits. "I took her there."

"You what!?" Jimin got back up on his feet, not believing what came out of Jungkook's lips. "Why didn't you bring her here?"

"She didn't want to. She felt weird about sleeping in a place with two guys."

"At least that's better than sleeping at a liar's place!" Jimin sits back down, more stressed than before.

"Don't worry. If she changes her mind, we are one call away from her." Jungkook sits next to the producer. "I doubt Lisa would agree to it if she knew her cover would get exposed."

"I don't know man. I just can't risk hurting Rosie any longer. I got her into this mess in the first place. I know she's hurt but she never shows it to me." Jimin turns off the TV, laying his head on the couch's arm. "I wonder how she's doing."

----------

"Rosie I'm not letting you sleep on the couch!" Lisa pouts with her hand resting on her hips. "You're a guest and that's rude of me to let you!"

"Lisa it's fine, I'm okay with sleeping on it. You can sleep in your bed. It's just for one night, no biggie." She walks over to pat the flustered one's head. "I'll be sleeping so I won't care where I end up." Lisa rests her arms down in defeat.

"Fineee. Let me get you comfy pillows and a blanket. Brb!" She skips to her room and returns with three pillows and a baby pink blanket. "The kitchen is right there if you need any water. And the bathroom is that door on the right, not the one next to it." Lisa says as she points towards the doors.

"What's behind that door? Monsters?" Rosie jokes, but Lisa returns a nervous giggle.

"Y-yeah, something like that. Anyways! Good night! I'll make a yummy breakfast tomorrow before leaving for work!" Just like that, Lisa walks off to her room, leaving Rosie by herself on the couch.

"Good night." Rosie whispers back before laying on the couch, covering herself with the blanket, which smells like Lisa's perfume.

She dozes off instantly.

---

---

---

A buzzing noise comes from Rosie's phone, waking her up instantly. She rubs her eyes and looks around her. The room was still dark, with a small source of light coming from her phone. She picks it up, squinting her eyes from the immense light facing her.

"6:00 AM!?" Rosie whisper-shouts, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She gets up and looks towards Lisa's room door, which was closed shut. "What the hell woke me up?" She picks up her phone to find a text from her mom, reminding her to drink water. Her mom probably forgot about the whole idea of 'time difference', so daytime hasn't presented itself yet, at least for Rosie.

Welp, it's too late to go back to sleep now.

Rosie gets up and heads towards the two doors, one of them leading her to the bathroom. However, she stands like a pole, realizing her forgetfulness.

Crap, which door was the bathroom again?

Testing her luck, she heads for the left door. Surprisingly, it opened instantly. Due to the motion-activated lights, the room glows up, presenting itself to her. Her eyes widen at the sight before her. A thought at the back of her head begged her to turn back and head to the door on the right. But knowing herself, she's a curious person. She looks back to ensure the cost was clear, and walks right in. That's when her heart stops upon seeing the room's odd decor. The walls were covered in posters, showing none other than the rapper herself, Lili. Small, medium, large, horizontal, vertical. The wall was painted with posters.

Wow, she must be a fan huh

She continues to snoop around, stopping upon seeing the row of medals and awards. That's when she realizes. Praying that she's misunderstanding, she steps closer to read the label on the awards.

Best hip hop single of the year 2019: J-hope & Lili

Album of the year 2020: J-hope & Lili

Rap battle champions 2018: J-hope & Lili

Rap battle champions 2019: J-hope & Lili

Rap battle champions 2020: J-hope & Lili

Rap battle champions 2021: J-hope & Lili

"L-Lili..." Rosie covers her mouth in shock and she takes a step back. She can practically hear how loud her heart was beating. She accidentally bumps into a shelf behind her, dropping an item instantly. She slowly looks down to see the source that fell. It was a book, a familiar one at that.

Rosie's Song Book

"M-my book. Wha-" She whispers shakily. Her vision begins to fade, but she doesn't hesitate to read the title once more. After reading it for the 5th time, she kneels down to pick it up. She averts her gaze back up, stopping at the figure standing right in front of her, with panic in her eyes.

--------

(A/N) The tea is brewing 👀