~23~

"Absolutely not."

Lisa rolls her eyes, not sure why she feels the need to discuss it with Hobi. It's a potential collaboration between both girls, without Hobi. But working with Rosie wasn't his concern, it was the rival producer that gets him riled up.

"Why not?" Lisa places her hands on her hips, annoyed at his lack of argument.

"I'm not having you jump onto a track produced by that creep." Hobi huffs as he bites his PB&J, smacking his lips from the stickiness of the butter spread stuck on the roof of his mouth.

"Didn't you steal his track and use it? That's technically a song that he produced." Hobi glares at her sassing back, not liking the dominant tone in her voice.

"Lisa, doing this collab is a complete waist of time. Did you forget what we're supposed to be doing? We won't gain anything from this."

"Yes we will! People will see the nonexistent rivalry between us and Rosie and that'll make people sympathize with us and listen to our music again!" Lisa says from Hobi's kitchen, making herself a sandwich after a sudden craving.

"That makes no sense, people aren't idiots, none of our fans will forgive us. Give it a couple of years."

"Which is why this collab is our only hope! Hobi please just let me handle this for once. Every time I listened to you, we end up falling more and more behind. I understand how serious our issue has been, I'm the one getting yelled at over the calls that you've been purposefully missing." Hobi averts his gaze to the floor, guilty of her accusation. "Just let me handle this. Our songs clearly need more attention from the public for them to do well." Hobi finishes the leftover sandwich and rests his head on the side of the couch.

"Whatever," was all he could respond, making Lisa squeal as she hops around the room.

----------

"No. End of story." Jimin bluntly says, making Rosie's shoulders drop. "Did you suddenly forget all the bad things they did? They clearly hate our success, maybe not Lisa but still. She still did you dirty." Rosie had a plan. But she couldn't make it part of the discussion with Jimin, simply because he doesn't understand Lisa and Hobi's history.

"Look I know they did some bad stuff to us in the past, but Lisa isn't bad I swear! And Hobi doesn't have to be involved in this. You'll also get credited as usual!" Rosie practically begs a stubborn Jimin.

"I just can't bring myself to say yes to Lisa rapping to a song I'm producing."

"But this is different! It's a collab, not a stealing scandal."

"Look, I know you love your little Lisa but we are experiencing a moment where the public doesn't think badly of the both of us. This collab could ruin it."

"No it wouldn't! It'll actually give Lisa and maybe Hobi a better image! Our image won't change a bit!" Rosie crumples the empty bag of chips in her hand and throws it out basketball style.

"Why do you suddenly care about their image?" Jimin questions. Rosie resists every urge to tell him the truth. She has no right to be mad at Jimin for keeping the Lisa secret to himself when she does the same about the duo.

"I can't say. But please believe me, they should get another chance. At least for Lisa. Please?" Jimin rolls his eyes, defeated by her puppy eyes and convincing voice.

"I might just have enough time to make a song for both of you, and MAYBE enough money to pull off a music video." Rosie covers her mouth at his offer.

"A music video!? W-where did that come from?" Rosie asks, now standing on her feet from excitement.

"When it comes to collaborations, people often want to see both artists interact instead of just listening to the song. It'll cost a lot, but this song and video could gain back that money in no time. It'll be huge." Jimin turns to his computer. "Just discuss it with Lisa on what the song is about and what concept you wish to do."

"T-thank you so much!!" Rosie shakes his shoulder vigorously, not able to contain her joy.

"I don't know your true reasoning behind this, but I'm assuming it means a lot to you, and you want it done soon enough. So make sure you have a concept brainstormed by tomorrow night." Jimin looks back at her with a smile, he needs to trust her just this time.

------