~36~

"Hey Lisa." Hobi walks up to a busy Lisa, who's been staring at her iPad all day. She's been visiting Hobi's place a lot nowadays, even sleeping on his couch when she's too tired to head back home. He never really questions it, but the thought of her keeping her emotions from Hobi makes him worried. "What are you doing? You've been silently using the iPad all day. Without even eating." 

"I'm working on a song." She says quietly, taking one earbud out to proceed the conversation. 

"Well...do you want me to make you a sandwich or something? It'll be the most bomb sandwich you've ever had." Lisa couldn't fight back the smile creeping up on her face. 

"Fine.." She tries to frown back to the screen, but failing. 

"Be back in a bit." Hobi skips to the kitchen and starts singing out of tune, hoping to earn a laugh from the younger. Not gonna lie, he sounds AWFUL. His out of tune, loud, and whiny singing makes Lisa break into another smile, even to the point of silent laughter. 

"Oh my god I'm so glad you stuck to rapping." Lisa teases from the couch, earning a cute pout from Hobi. "Ew put that away, you can't be cute for your life." She tries to throw a pillow at him, even if she secretly enjoys his cute acts. 

"Oh come on Lisa, you know I can be so cute! You wuv it vewy much" Hobi says in a forced cutsey voice, making her fake a gaging noise. 

"Oh my god Hobi stop!!" She giggles behind her palms, drawing her attention away from her work. "Just finish the damn sandwich you dingus." 

"Okay okay. I guess cute doesn't suit me." Hobi rolls his eyes and begins stacking the turkey and mayo on the piece of bread. After sandwiching the ingredients between the pieces of bread, he strolls to the other rapper and hands it over with a glass of orange juice. "Can I read what you wrote?" 

"Um...sure." she hands over the sheet of lyrics, which he grabs as he sits besides her. He reads over every word written, a sudden look of worry painted on his face. 

"Uh....so..." 

"What? Is it bad?" Lisa questions, devouring her first meal of the day, despite it being 8 PM. 

"No, not at all. It's just that...the lyrics. They seem....aggressive? In a sense? Like it seems like everything you mentioned in the song is true. Has someone been bothering you?"

"No." She lies. "Just wrote whatever came to mind." 

" 'thought you could make me your puppet, well you must be mistaken. I'm the baddest b**** there ever been, the rapping industry is shaken. You can use me all you want, like a million dollar credit card. Cuz living as a pedophilic bastard makes you hella hard.' " Hobi reads out loud as Lisa avoids his gaze. "You're clearly talking about someone specific." 

"Don't worry, it's just a fake story I'm telling. No one is bothering me I swear." Lisa continues chewing between her words. But Hobi didn't seem satisfied with her words. "Wow, you don't even trust me." 

"N-no I do, I'm just.... I don't want to regret leaving you in the dark. If you really need to talk about anything, I'm here okay?" Hobi rubs her head, making her eyes shut gently. 

"Okay." She quietly obeys, finishing the last bite of her sandwich. 

"I love you b****." He sings in a familiar tune, making her chuckle. 

"I ain't never gonna stop loving you.....b****." They both laugh at their silly act, making the atmosphere a lot more playful. 

(A/N this is the vine that Lisa and Hobi are referencing btw)

-------

"Gosh I haven't left the house in ages." Jimin says as he breathes in the cold air. It was night time and him and Jungkook decided to take a walk around their area. "Yoongi has been keeping me at my crib to avoid any paparazzi so the fact that he let me out today is such a blessing."

"True." Jungkook nods in agreement. 

"You can't agree with me, you've been leaving the house a lot recently. I'm jealous." Jimin pushes the younger's shoulder in a teasing manner. 

"Sorry." He says, feeling bad for some reason. 

"I also haven't been able to hang out with Rosie much, only when we are in the studio where we can be each other's company. But outside of the building, we have to be strangers. Damn you rumors!" Jimin shouts as he lifts a fist up to the air, which makes his gaze fall to the sudden appearance of someone in front of him. 

"Ugh" Jimin and Hobi sigh in unison. 

"Wow, you guys seem happy to see each other." Jungkook says sarcastically, sensing the already built up tension. 

"What are you doing here at night?" Hobi asks, eying the producer. 

"Taking a walk." 

"What are you? A dog or something?" 

"You're a dog too, why are you even walking this late at night? Are you trying to copy me?"

"Ew why would I, I'd rather kill myself than be anything related to you." 

"haha very funny. You have quite the attitude towards someone who got your ass out of jail." 

"Right now, I'd rather be in jail than have this conversation." 

"Okay well you started it, so you clearly love talking to me."

"I'd love to do anything but talk to you."

"Okay well why are you still talking to me."

"Because you're talking to me."

"F*** you."

"F*** you too."

"Oh my god." Jungkook rubs his face, feeling a headache creep up from this conversation alone. "Just stop bickering and make out already for f***s sake." His words earn a shocked expression from both men, causing them to back away from each other while shivering at the thought. 

"Let's just go." Jimin walks past the rapper, but immediately stopping as soon as he hears him talk again. 

"You aren't doing anything bad to Lisa, are you?" Hobi accuses suddenly, making Jungkook and Jimin turn around. 

"Why would we?" Jungkook asks. "Is she alright?" 

"It's none of your business." Hobi turns away from the pair. 

"Well it is now since you just straight up accused us." Jimin was now facing Hobi again. "What happened to her?" 

"I said it's none of your business!" Hobi shouts, making Jungkook flinch. "She won't even tell me so I thought you'd know. I'm just as clueless." 

"Look just because we aren't in good terms, doesn't mean I shouldn't care about anyone related to you." Jimin says calmly, trying not to escalate the situation. "I'll keep a look out for her."

"Me too." Jungkook nods. 

"Leave her alone. It's none of your concern." Hobi turns around and walks away, ending their conversation at a confusing note. The two proceed to walk down the neighborhood for a few minutes before the weather got too cold, bodies shivering as they head back home.