~24~

As Jimin reads each lyric carefully, Lisa and Rosie sit right beside each other with sweaty hands linked together. They spent all of their day at the café brainstorming ideas for their collaboration, even wrote some verses while they were at it. And now they were at the producer's apartment, presenting what they came up with. The song had a mixture of rap and vocals, and the words are quite aggressive. Jimin raises his eyebrows, impressed by the outcome of their ideas.

"I really like this part of the chorus, 'you ain't worth my love if you only love to hate me'. I can imagine people chanting that at a concert. I'm assuming Lisa thought of this phrase?" Jimin said as his eyes remain glued to the sheet of scribbles and words. Lisa nods proudly, earning a giggle from Rosie. "Okay, so from reading this, I can't really tell what it sounds like, so lets record you guys singing some parts of the song and I'll work on the instrumental from there."

They spent the next few hours changing certain lyrics, recording voice memos and tunes, and eating too much panda express till the clock hits midnight.

----------

----------

"Oh my god Rosie!" Lisa exclaims from behind the counter. "Your fans on your last tweet are replying with 'Foodsé'. It's even trending at #3." She giggles between her words.

"Wait let me see." Rosie drops the rag from her hand and rushes next to the younger, mouth forming an 'O' while laughing as well. "oh my gosh, that's so funny! Foodsé. I should call myself that from now on."

"Please change your twitter name to that" Lisa continues to scroll through the replies, laughing loudly at the jokes being made. "A lot of people are calling me cute like an 'angel'. If only they knew who I was."

"No one would be ready for that." Rosie pulls out two cupcakes from the fridge, giving one to the rapper and takes a bite out of the other without a second to spare. 

"Here's to our collab, let's work hard for it!" they clash their cupcakes and cheer loudly in the empty café, their voices echoing in the room.

---------

Love to hate me, hate to love me, I'm takin back what you've taken from me...

Jimin and Rosie watch as Lisa ATE her verse. Every word escaping her mouth felt like a dagger aiming straight for the haters. Her tone making the words feel meaningful. Almost as if she was holding a grudge for so long and now was the time to kick down the door and say what she needs to say. They find it interesting whenever Lisa lifts up her hands and moves it around as she records.

"It's so weird to see Lisa rapping as Lili, with the Lisa look, and sounding like Lili. It's so mind boggling." Rosie snorts from beside Jimin, who's too focused on Lisa.

"That's her duality, you can't mess with it." He finally comments. Jungkook snickers from behind them, mimicking her hand gestures in a teasing manner, which earns a playful glare from Lisa.

"Hey Jimin. Can I repeat this part one more time? I felt like I stuttered during it." Lisa says from the recording bubble. Jimin gives her a thumbs up and moves the cursor to repeat the recording.

"It's interesting. Working with you and her feels like two different experiences. Then when you listen to the whole thing, it just feels...I don't know how to put it to words, but almost like two different worlds colliding." Jimin leans back and wonders.

"Yeah, listening to Rosie's voice then Lisa's rap just feels....odd but perfect." Jungkook says, leaning forward to support his elbows on his lap. "By the way, do you need me to do another photoshoot for you guys?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Do you guys have any ideas in mind?" They all fall silent, drowned in thoughts and potential ideas.

"What about a dark concept? It goes well with the aggressiveness of the song. Like I'm talking goth, e-girl, dark outfits and make up." Jungkook states after staring at the ceiling.

"I love that! I've never tried a dark themed look before!" Rosie claps her hands, excited for another shoot. Last time was fun with all the clothing and make up she did.

"It would suit you, even with your bright colored hair." Jimin stops the recording, finishing Lisa's session. "Same goes to Lisa, she could pull it off really well too."

"Wait Jungkook, didn't Jisoo from the tattoo shop mention that she works as a fashionista for celebrities? We can ask her to help out!" Rosie's memory of Jisoo's dark themed outfit and make up from the tattoo shop comes back. Maybe that's the look she wants to go for. She remembers how astonishing it looked. Maybe breaking out of her shell won't be so bad.

A little darkness won't hurt.

------

Replies:

Replies:

@.EatmeRosie: WHAT

@.LovelyRosie: DID I JUST READ THAT RIGHT

@.RosiminAuwriter: Our girl Rosie is making money moves we love to see it😭❤️

@Jiminsairvent: WHAT DO THESE EMOJIS MEAN?? DARK ROSIE??? HELLO???

@.Jungkooksecretaccount: PLZ WHO'S COLLABING WITH HER IM SO EXCITED

@.thatRosiestan: WAIT COLLAB AHHHHHH

@LilisTableCloth: watch it be Lili or J-hope💀