~26~

(A/N) this is just a fun filler where Rosie and Jimin are being interviewed!

--------------

A month after the hit song "Love to Hate Me" was released, Rosie and Lisa were invited to multiple talk shows to chat with the host about their experience with working together, as well as preforming the song live. Aside from their project, Rosie and Jimin were offered to be on a cover of a magazine while also being asked questions about their journey as new partners.

(plz ignore the Elle and Rolling stone title and pretend they're both under the same magazine🤪)

The Interview:

The Interview:

(Rosie -> 🌹 Jimin ->🐥)

Interviewer: Thank you Rosie and Jimin for joining me today!

🌹: Ahh thank you for having us! This is so exciting. Oh my gosh wait. Jimin is there any spinach stuck in my teeth? I forgot to check before leaving.

🐥: Nope. All clear.

Interviewer: *laughs* What spinach dish did you have before coming?

🌹: Salad! But Spinach instead of lettuce.

🐥: It's her new obsession nowadays. She made me try it and I still don't see the hype around it.

🌹: Lettuce tastes too bitter. Spinach has a better texture too!

Interviewer:  What's your go to dinner to get you in the creative mood of making songs?

🐥: Panda express!!

🌹: PANDA EXPRESS.

🐥:We order it 3 times a week. It's getting out of hand but we really can't help it. Food makes us much more creative. I can't describe it.

🌹: Before coming to L.A, usually depending on what I'm eating, I would write a song centered around a specific theme. Like break up songs are written when I eat Korean Food. When I eat burgers, I write love songs. So on and so forth...

🐥: Thank Panda Express for the successful debut song "On The Ground."

Interviewer: what about your new song "Love to Hate me" ft. Lili. What food did you have?

🌹: I was eating loads of Korean BBQ as well as some coffee. Don't know why coffee makes me write angry songs.

🐥: Don't give Rosie more than one coffee a day.

Interviewer: Noted *laughs* Speaking of this collab, you guys hit your first #1 placement on the Billboard 100 chart! A milestone for Rosie and Lili individually!

🌹: Oh my god I called Jimin when they announced it. I was crying!

🐥: I cried too! But I did scare my body guard Jungkook. Sorry buddy.

Interviewer: The song talks about how a specific someone loves to hate you. Did you write this song about an actual person or experience?

🌹: When I first arrived to L.A, I had the worst luck with scandals that I started getting hate just by breathing the same air as Jimin. I really needed to get my thoughts out there.

🐥: Yeah....my fans are pretty protective. I've been through a lot in the past myself so they really didn't want me to get troubled.

Interviewer: How did you get Lili on this track? Even after such a large song stealing scandal?

🌹: Me and Lili talked it out, I feel like celebrities need to handle such issues privately instead of making it a public issue. It really lessens the negative attention and feuds between fans.

🐥: It's safe to say that all three of us are on good terms.

Interviewer: Jimin, your bodyguard has been gaining more and more attention on social media. Fans are curious, is he single?

🌹: Oh my god this question is so funny.

🐥: Please he's still a baby to me I can't do this. He's single and not lurking.

Interviewer: There are rumors going around about you being more than just a music producer. People claim that you can sing as well?

🐥: I can kinda sing...but I'm too shy to even try haha.

🌹: Don't worry guys, I'll test the rumor for you sometime in the future.

🐥: P-please no.

Interviewer: Jimin, you seem super shy about this. Are you keeping your voice a secret from the world?

🐥: N-next question! >//_//<

Interviewer: Do you guys plan on continuing this partnership? Maybe as far as creating a label together?

🌹: That would be pretty cool! But we only met a few months ago, I have yet to get to know Jiminie a bit more! Who knows, he might be a murderer for all I know.

🐥: Murderer? Are you crazy? Remember that one time, I yelled at you for killing a beetle?

🌹: It was gross!

🐥: IT HAD A FAMILY.

Interviewer: Jimin has such a good heart.

🐥: I love animals of all kinds. Even little innocent ones.

🌹: You're going to look me in the eye and tell me bees and mosquitos are innocent?

🐥: Yes🥺

Interviewer: Let's conclude this interview with one last question everyone have been constantly questioning about you both, are you guys da-

🐥🌹: NO.