~34~

(A/N: bro Lisa's solo was SO GOOD. the fact that some blinks said that her songs didn't "suit her style because she's innocent and the songs aren't" like??? She's an adult, let her rap about shaking her ass to money. Also, did I just see that Jimin bit Jungkook's neck?? I think it was from the MOTS CD thingy but yeah. Leaving a mark right next to his neck mole??? And the VMAS posted that Lisa is preforming at the awards show like YES SIS.
Today was a lil crazy for armyblinks🥲)
————

Lisa hasn't mentioned anything about the event that happened between her and Yin. The way he went from asking for an iced coffee, to practically saying things that made her uncomfortable.

He acted as if he didn't know who she secretly was.

He acted as if he didn't know her age.

He took advantage of her innocence.

Black mailing to prove his superiority.

He was older than her, so she had to obey in secret.

He visits her during her underground performances, he orders the same iced coffee the morning of.

She knew that he was aware of her duality.

Lisa was powerless, silenced.

But with all of that, she still greats Rosie with the biggest of smiles and tightest of hugs. She wanted to show that nothing was wrong. Until one day, Lisa vanished from Rosie's life.

----------

"There's nothing going on between them, trust me. I've seen their interactions behind the scenes. They are family. Nothing more." Yoongi assures for the 5th time, making Yin squint as if he was lying.

"But Yoongi, we both know that their interaction at that restaurant was different from your description! They fed each other, their flirtatious smiles! You can't resist the fact that they both have chemistry!" Yin proceeds to convince Yoongi, who was already over this conversation.

"Yin, I promise you it's a misunderstanding. They both are too busy with their music careers, a relationship as such is the last thing on their mind." Yoongi tries to speed up his pace at walking, but Yin catches up.

"I'll prove it to you! I'll show you what they do behind your back. You will be impressed by my detective skills!" Yin slows down his pace, watching Yoongi slowly distance himself.

"Whatever." Yoongi shouts back before entering the apartment complex. Yin sighs as he tries to catch his breathe. He turns around and starts to walk the other direction.

"Time for my daily iced coffee run." He grins and begins his long walk to his destination.

Meanwhile, Yoongi enters the apartment where Jimin and Rosie were discussing a potential album release. They haven't recorded or produced any songs aside from the two they released, so they had a long journey ahead of them.

"Hey guys." Yoongi greets, sitting besides the producer. "Rosie, how was your dinner with Tae?"

"It was good! He was just giving me advice about how to keep my privacy from creepy paparazzi's."

"Yeah, that photo of you and me at the restaurant already caused enough chaos. Who even took that picture?" Jimin takes a bite of his sandwich as he looks up in thought.

"Well Tae did warn me about this guy who's been going around and collecting information about celebrities to black mail and expose them. He's bad news." Rosie recalls what Taehyung warned her about, which made Yoongi's head perk up.

"His name is Yin. He was just asking me about you guys on my way here." Yoongi confesses, making Rosie and Jimin eye him in shock.

"Gross." Rosie shivers at the thought of being stalked. "At least we have Jungkook right?"