Chapter 5

Chapter 5

My head was ringing when I woke up and my surroundings were a bit unfamiliar to me. I touched the tent around me. Footsteps sounded a few feet from the tent so I acted fast.

I jumped out of it and ran straight into a line of trees. The hunters were hot on my trail as I tried to get my scent all over the place. Some wolves jumped on me and held me down. The hunters jerked me up to my knees.

My aura flared out and the wolves lowered their heads in submission, they were practically crawling. The hunters looked confused at their reaction to me.

"Who are you wolf?" Thalia spat at me, disgusted. I guess she hates all males now.

"It's none of your business." I snarled back. I was slapped back ten feet into a tree. There was my silver moon goddess in all her glory. But she was angry. Very very angry.

"You will not disrespect my hunters like that, you disgusting creature!" Her words hurt me even though she didn't know she was talking to me. She thought werewolves were monsters and nothing more.

"I've done nothing wrong!" I continued to struggle. "We haven't harmed a demigod in years!" They looked shocked.

One of the younger girls walked up to me. She had the same eyes as my step-dad. Lily. This was Lily.

I stopped struggling and got a better look at her. She was young but still very pretty. She must be seven or eight by now. She had dirty blonde hair and was wearing silver clothes with a silver dagger around her waist and a bow slung over her shoulder.

But they must've thought I was staring for something else. I was kicked back another couple dozen feet and the hunters were not very far from me.

"How dare you look at her!" Thalia growled. Protective bunch aren't they.

"Why not?" I said, deciding to tease them a little. "She's pretty." The hunter from my third year at camp half blood. What was her name? Phoebe. Something like that.

"She's young!" They backed her away from me, but she regarded me with curiosity. Chains were wrapped around my neck all of a sudden and I just watched the hunters, who had shocked expressions. "How?"

"Let's say it was a gift from a very old friend of mine. A boy who asked for death. I'm pretty sure you would know his name. Perseus Jackson." Most of the hunters tensed and Lily's eyes swelled with tears.

"What do you know of Percy?" Thalia asked a bit desperately. Did she missed me? After she pushed me away because my brother had lied to her. She should've know that is wouldn't like her like that and I would never take her things. "What do you know of him!"

"I'm not going to tell you. Why should I after all you put him through?" The hunters looked confused. "You shunned him as a friend after knowing him for years for a boy you had known for a month. All his friends left him and you want me to give his position away so he can get dragged to the place he hates most." Artemis stalked up to me, her body moves dangerously close to me.

"You will tell us where he is or so help me I will put you into Tartarus myself."

"Do that. I won't talk any sooner." She grabbed me and flashed onto Olympus. The gods were fighting loudly.

"Father!" Artemis called out. They faced us with confused faces. Their faces were worn and haggard by loss. But by whose?

"Daughter, why have you brought this boy here?" Artemis eyes glistened, not enough for them to see but enough for me to see with my enhanced sight.

"He has information on Perseus Jackson." All the gods perked up at my name.

"Where is he lad?" Apollo asked.