Chapter 6

Artemis's POV

I slapped him the back of his head and summoned Hades, Hestia, Aphrodite, and Hera. They came almost immediately.

"What do you want Artemis?" Uncle Hades groaned. I put the boy to his knees in front of them. Hestia let out a squeak.

"Let him go." She whispered out.

"Who is he?" Aphrodite asked. Did she not pay attention to the meeting?

"Jayden. Or so he says." I yanked his arm out and showed him the symbol. Then I showed them the ones on his chest. "There's only one person who would have that many symbols." They inspected his marks closely. Seriously! They should know that this person had known Percy and still knows where he is. Only he would have these unless they were transferred.

"Where did you get these?" Aphrodite asked. He struggled more but Hades had skeletons hold him down.

"A tattoo parlor in New Jersey. I knew a demigod who made them. I had a picture because Percy had given me symbols." He growled.

"They looked branded!" I growled back.I stepped forward to slap him but was stopped by Hestia.

"Leave him alone. He hasn't done anything." She said, a fierce look on her face. A protective and determined look set on her face.

"He's being disrespectful to gods. That should be enough for a punishment!" I practically yelled at my aunt. She just looked at the boy with a begging look in her eyes.

"Tell them." She said. He defied her for a while but grumbled okay a little while later.

"You wanna know what happened to Percy?" He asked. We all nodded eagerly. "Well you're looking at him." My jaw dropped as I looked at the arrogant wolf who claimed to be Percy. Percy would never be that disrespectful or arrogant. This wolf shouldn't even speak of Percy, especially in front of us.

"You're lying!" Her and Aphrodite snarled. "He would never.."

"Never what? Be disrespectful! Hate the gods! Well I do! At least some of them. Especially them!" He indicated to me and Aphrodite.

If this was really Percy then he just broke my trust. But if this was an imposter, then he is going to burn.

"You've done nothing but cause my family pain. They've done nothing in years and what do you do? You still try to kill us?" Well they haven't done anything in years. But this can't be Percy. Those mutts aren't his family. We are. "Let me go! I answered your questions."

"Percy you need to calm yourself." Hestia said. He was trembling, his entire body radiating with energy. "Percy please." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Shadows drew near him and then he wasn't there. A dark laugh was heard behind us. Jayden was there laughing like an ass.

Yeah you heard me. I said ass.

"Shadow travel." Hades said. "Only Percy, my children, and  some monsters could do that. And I didn't allow my blessing to be transferred." he added as I opened my mouth. He hugged the boy.

"Jayden's" jaw dropped and seemed uncomfortable. Now that I look again he looks had familiar face structure. His eyes a vibrant green with silver in it. What is something Percy would know?

"What did Percy want to give Hera after his quest in New Rome?" He smirked as if it was nothing.

"A goddess sized slap." He answered almost immediately. What the Hades! This is Percy! Why the hell is he like this?