Chapter 8

Thalia's POV

Percy. Oh my gods! He's here. He's a wolf. I need to tell Jason. I was about to move when Artemis spoke again.

"Follow his trail." She said. We took off with me and Lily at the head. Her face held anger and longing. The trail disappeared after a couple miles. But the wolves were whimpering and bowing their heads, getting into a submissive stance. Something is wrong. This should have no effect on them. Howls were heard the throught the woods. We took off in that direction and ran at least another fifteen miles. A circle of wolves were there and Percy was cradling the two bodies that we had seen before. Two people stepped out. Two girls. Percy let them by and the knelt beside the bodies. They cried so much that I actually felt sorry for them. Guilt coursed through me as I remembered I shot them down. I was the cause of the pain. Percy backed up and snapped his fingers. two piles of wood appeared with a small place for body at the top. (think of Troy, the movie) The two girls kissed the figures and carried them over to the pile. They placed them on top and stood there. Percy was on one side and he kissed the boy on the forehead. He did the same to the girl. And then blue fire filled his hands, startling the hunters. He threw them at the piles and they burned. They burned and they watched. The raw emotion that was here showed me that even monsters are capable of feeling.

But they're monsters who hurt others, my other side screamed to me. The lycanthrope have been my enemy ever since I joined the hunt. The wolves disappeared and Percy with the two girls remained watching the ashes go up into the sky.

"We know your here hunters." He said coldly. We dropped down all together watching their moves wearily. "You have no business here."

"Percy we just wanted to"

"I don't care what you want Thalia! I find happiness and you guys take it away from me again. EVERY! SINGLE! FUCKING! TIME!" We backed up at his anger. His eyes ran over us and Lily and Artemis. A necklace shown on Lily's neck. Percy's camp necklace. The blue fire was dying down leaving the pile of ashes. "My children are gone because of you!" His voice filled with hate to me, Phoebe, and Piper. Children? I looked at the two girls at Percy's side.

Lily's POV

He screamed at my sisters like he didn't care how much pain they went through. He looks so much like a wild animal. He had a haggard face and his clothes were torn and spotted with blood.

My big brother is nothing like I thought he would be.

Percy's POV

"My children are gone because of you!" I screamed at Thalia, Piper, and Phoebe. Just because my fatal flaw is loyalty doesn't mean I can't yell at them. Though I will always forgive them, that doesn't mean I'm not mad. I go through so much pain and still forgive them. Alisha and Avery were with me. Alisha was Miley's half sister and Danny's mate. Avery was Miley's mate and Danny's best friend. To watch your mate go, should be indescribable. But they were my children, adopted yes but children no less. And no parent should see their child be killed or buried before them.

"Percy we're sorry." Thalia said again, but so much more emotion then last time. "We didn't know! If we had." I cut her off again.

"You wouldn't have killed them! You would kill a wolf that is not familiar with me? Yes, we're different, but we have souls." I screamed. Alisha and Avery were growling beside me. Unlike other wolves who had two wolf parents, Alisha was half. Her mother was a wolf and her father was a demigod, son of Apollo. He was turned after she was born. I vapor-traveled back to camp with my two companions. I picked up Alisha and Avery was behind me. We went to a place that I found the other night. It was a lake filled with fish and had beautiful plants around it and animals were happily living there. There were birds and deer and many other animals.

I set Alisha down so she could sleep. Her and Avery curled up into my chest and fell asleep.

Artemis's POV

"Where'd they go?" One of my hunters asked. No one answered. They were all thinking of what just happened. That was not the Percy they remember.

"Let's go back to camp girls." I sighed and we started back to camp. I held my hand up as a sign of stop when I heard rustling leaves. The girls spread out looking for disturbances. They found none. But I could still feel a presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know. I put a lot of point of views. I hope you liked it. I'll try to update soon.