A true Devil

Everything in my life so far has been far from a peaceful life.

Nothing has ever been perfect for me even when I try to be. Its HIS fault anyway for the shambles that gave us hell for a few years so it's no surprise that I have to take care of my own family including my mother.

That piece of shit excuse of a father can rot in prison for all I care. He deserves it after the pain and suffering that my mom has to go through every single day. Punches and kicks everywhere to the point were I am convinced he is devil himself. He even tried to rape me but thank God I called the police in time. I hope I can never see that devil again.

Even though he was gone, the invisible wounds that me, my mom, and my little brother will always stay inside of us. Nothing, and I mean nothing can ever cure this deep scar within me.

My heart still aches from the trauma I have faced, but I still have my family that I loved very much so I have to be strong for them. I have to give them hope. Not despair.

I've been working hard more than ever to accomplish my goals in order to bring back the happiness that we've deserved. There's been ups and downs yet that won't stop me from reaching up to the top.

We were getting back on track until I received a letter. A letter of acceptance to one of the greatest schools in the whole country. Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

I can never forget the day I saw the smile of my mom when she read the letter. The smile that I can never forget. Even my little brother was jumping like a maniac but he didn't care since we finally saw our own mother happy once again.

I thought to myself,'This is it! This is were I, Satsuki Shinohara will overcome every obstacle this school would give me!' Honestly, the feeling of excitement really burst within me.

This school is going to be my life for the next three years. Sure, I'm gonna be away from my family but they completely understand so I promised to them that I'll make them proud. I can show them how much I have changed when I graduate. This is gonna be one of the most proudest moments of my life.

Or so I thought....

I can never forget the day that I have met the true devil. The devil that shows the eyes of true darkness The memories of my past slowly returned
yet this monster was worse than my father. This person showed me what true despair is just by looking at him.
For a person like him could ever exist into this cruel world went to this school. What kind of devil was he?!

Which brought me a new trauma to deal with. My fate from horrible to worse the moment I saw the true self of him. I can never ever forget him.

The devil who is responsible for completely changing my life.....

The devil that made me his own pawn yet...

He was also my savior....

That true evil Devil who made me his own was none other than....

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

next chapter preview:

"What about her?"

"Ugh, you perverts!"

"I thought you like Ike?"

"Horikita, do it now."

"H-Here are the photos Ayanokouji-kun!"

"I was wrong about her."

"I thought you were my friend!"

So uhhh, what do you think? It is not bad or bad? I know it's short but don't worry I'll try to improve more on the next chapter so thank you for reading! This is only the beginning.