Striking Mayhem

??? POV

In every classroom...there are students...

And those students...have secrets...

Secrets that are so valuable to find out and take every advantage, no matter how it harms that particular person. A secret is a secret.

I want it. Everything that are meant to be hidden. Oh my god, I want all every single scoop.  Especially THEM.

Those juicy, sexy, secrets Ayanokouji is hiding, along with his three henchwomen, I want it so bad...

Speaking of his henchwomen, they're so fucking hot. Those plumpy breasts, thick thighs, glossy lips, giving everyone their gyaru nature...oh my god, they make me so rock hard! Once I've found out about their dear secrets, I cannot wait any longer! I want to taste their sweet delectable pussies!

"Hey boss, you called for me?"

"I'm so glad you could make it." I smiled at her beautiful face. Maybe I should treat myself a for a little while. But first, I have to address something first.

"D-Do you need something?" She nervously asked.

"Ofcourse I do, dimwit. What in the world happen to Amikura?!"

"She's dead? That's what you wanted us to do, isn't it?"

"News flash, she's not. She survived."

"What?! I swore I saw her hung herself!"

"Yes but you didn't kept watch on her room. Look what happened, she got saved and now she's alive and kickin'. Perhaps I need to do something about your little fuck up."

I signal her to come towards me.

"I-I didn't mean to! Maybe there's some other--"

"Shush. Come here and get on your knees." I demanded.

"No! Not again! You told me that was just one time!"

"Ohh but this is different. This is your punishment for your fuck up so either come here or I'll have one of my men do it for me."

"You're sick!"

"I'm not sick, I'm just horny. So what's it going to be?"

A few moments later, she walk towards me and get on her knees.

"Good girl."

One day. One of those girls will be mine. Now that I think about it, it's time for the big party to begin. I already got a call from the professor and the acting director, and it seems I got the permission on whenever I should start.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Now whose girl I should start first?....

Maybe I'll start with... Satsuki Shinohara.

Ayanokouji POV

It's been three days since that tragic night had happened. So many things that everything from bad to worst. It still leaves the question on why does my old man have to take such malevolent measured just to make me go back to the white room to the point where murdering innocent students and hiring some just to have me expelled? If this goes on, this entire school would be in ruins that the government have to get involved.

If that man wants to destroy my normal life, I'll make sure that if I ever see him in person, he won't see the light again. He wanted a masterpiece, then eventually, his masterpiece will rip him to shreds until he could no longer breathe.