A lesson called Agony

Ayanokouji POV

After getting my wounds healed again, the four of us left the infirmary and walk back to the classroom. I'm surely going to get bombarded with questions of concern and worry from the others but I'll let these three handle them for me.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

"Class ended already? That's surprising." Chiaki said.

"Well after what happened earlier, the news already spread to the other class like flies. It also got to the second-years and third-years as well." Satsuki said.

Maya then got close to me and whispered...

"Do you notice it too?"

"Yeah."

Now that class ended early, we were getting some unnecessary attention from the other students as we walk past them. Most of them were second-years and the looks they give us are very unpleasant.

'Great, now I'm known around the whole school. This is gonna be a long day.' I thought.

"Hold it right there." A random second-year shows up infront of us. I think I've seen him before with the older Horikita.

"Yes? Is there something you need, Senpai?" Chiaki asked.

"I do actually. I'm gonna need to borrow our victim here." He said as he looks at me.

"Come with me, Ayanokouji. I don't have all day." He starts to walk away, assuming that I would follow him.

For obvious reasons, I didn't move a muscle. The same goes for my girls as I felt they were ready to defend me.

He soon realize that I wasn't following him so he turn around and glared at me.

"I told you to come with me. That's an order." He started to get demanding. Like I care about what he feels.

I ignored him and walk away and the girls follow, also ignoring him.

"You wanna do the hard way, huh? Fine, then." I continued to walk away.

"The new school director was right. You are very difficult to handle...white room student."

The moment I heard those three words, I stopped dead in my tracks. That man sure moves fast, revealing the white room at some random student. I wonder how many students he told other than Sakayanagi? I'll have to deal with them soon.

"Now I finally got your attention. I can't believe those words would break your composure." He said.

I turned around and see him with a wicked smile.

"Go back to the classroom. Tell them I went back to my room already." I said directly to the girls.

Even though they're worried about me, they know me well enough that I can handle this myself so they silently nod and left.

"Is there something you need from me?" I asked.

"I don't NEED something, I WANT something. Now come with me." He demanded.

"No thanks. It's much better if you tell me right here, right now." I said, making that wicked smile of his disappear.

"Do you even know who I am?" He asked while starting to get furious.

"I don't know and I don't care." I replied.

That seems to be his breaking point as he was going to punch me in the face but I immediately dodge it.