Broken Chains

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

"FEMALE STUDENT AT TOKYO METROPOLITAN ADVANCED NURTURING HIGH SCHOOL COMMITED SUICIDE"

"You heard that right folks, your eyes and ears aren't deceiving you. A female student that we're going to call by a different name "Mei Kanuisama" has committed suicide. No one knows how or why the girl has done such a drastic turn into her life but some of the students assumed it was due to severe bullying, others say it was to gather attention. We are now turning to you live at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School were the horrible incident took place reporting in by Goro Akehama."

*Switch to ANHS

"Goro Akehama here, reporting in live at the Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS for short is in packed right now. This particular school has been known for years as being a government-funded knowledgeable place for students to learn about the real estate of society and education that will support the country in the future. This school has without a doubt one of the most magnificent school in all of Japan causing no troublesome incidents until now. I'm here now with the Student Council President, Manabu Horikita so we can ask about what happened."

"Student Council President, despite looking out for all the students here, you may have fail to look out for one particular first-year student. Care to explain?"

"Hey! I may not know who you are but who gives you the right to say such an absurd question to the president like that?!"

"Calm down, Tachibana. While it is true that I am responsible for the students' well-being, I am one to blame for what happened. But I can assure you that this terrible incident will never happen again."

"What is the status of the student? Where did they move her?"

"I'm afraid that I cannot answer your question for it is too personal for the girl's relatives."

"What do you think about the cause of the suicide? The obvious answer would be bullying but other people say that she just wants to gather attention."

"Honestly, the nerve of those heartless idiots shouldn't have enrolled in this school in the first place."

"Woah, that's some harsh words coming from the president!"

"Do you disapprove?"

"What the president says are always absolute, just straight up facts. He's the best student council president for a reason so show some respect!"

"Tachibana-senpai is right, you know? Horikita-senpai is surely without the fact, the best."

"What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Don't be like that now, Senpai. Even I get hurt by your words."

"I don't need to hear your sarcasm."

"Excuse me umm, who are you?"

"Ohh, forgive my rudeness. It's Miyabi Nagumo, the next student council president and I'll be more than glad to answer your questions."

"I-I see, so then what are your thoughts about the incident?"

"It's truly tragic, I just wish that Ka*****wa girl should've talked to me about it. I  would've been a great help unlike the current student council president who did nothing to stop her."