Gambling Life and Death

Matsushita POV

"Ugh...what's taking them so long? Waiting around doing nothing is a fate worse than death."

It's been like twenty minutes since Satsuki and Maya left and I've been tasked to stay here as someone very important is going to arrive. Atleast, that's what Kiyotaka said but  how much longer do I have to wait?!

"Hmm...hrm..halamaramm..."

Atleast someone is here to keep me  company even though we tortured the living shit out of him.

"Still kicking your own corpse, aren't you? It'll be much better to stay dead if I were you."

Honestly, it's almost a miracle for him to be alive after what we did. Maybe I should buy myself some time while waiting. Taking out my anger on this piece of garbage did felt good after all.

I unwrap the blanket a little so I can see atleast his torso and when its completely exposed, I gave it a good kick.

"Hhrmm!..."

"What was that? Are you trying to say you want more? Gladly!"

"Hragh!..."

The more I do this, it makes me remind of something... something that always grinds my gears everytime I thought of it.

================================

"You're such a disgrace, Chiaki!"

"What kind of grades is this?! This is unbelievable!"

"Are you trying to bring shame to our family name?!"

"How many times do you need to be disciplined in order to give us what we want?!"

"Useless!"

"Pathetic!"

"Idiotic!"

"Failure!"

"I wish you were never born!"

================================

Until today, I could still feel the unbearing pain of what my parents gave me. It was always verbally until it got to the point were it started to get physical. Those sharp pains from all the slaps they gave me are forever stuck within me. I don't understand why do I have those kind of parents. I give them good grades so I can have whatever I want yet, why did everything had to change so suddenly? Even my average scores weren't enough anymore.

"Why...why, why, WHY?!"

Just thinking about my shitty parents and what they did to me makes my blood boil. I don't deserve that kind of life. Atleast everything changed when I managed to enroll here, just to get away from them.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...Fuck! Fuck them! Fuck you! I fucking hate you! You destroyed my life!"

My pent-up anger towards those my parents has succumbed within all the pain as I started to kick his body as hard as I can.

*Crack

"Ahrggahhh!..."

Music to my ears.

"Shut your piehole!"

I stomp on his head to make knock his ass out. That's enough for now. I need him to be alive or Kiyotaka might punish me.