Dealing with the Defectives

Ayanokouji POV

"Nice to meet you, Kiryuuin-senpai. Now if you'll--" Before I could escape and achieve freedom, she yanked the back of my collar, making me go back to her and wrapping her arms around me again.

"I'm not done yet. We still have much more to discuss regarding the traitors." Great, more troublesome people to handle. I don't know if she'll be a potential ally or enemy. She did say that she'll help out but only if she wants to so that's out of the window but I can tell that she wasn't lying about helping me.

"How did you know about the traitors, Senpai?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, you could say that I'm one of them." She said. Well, ain't this a surprise.

"I'm only kidding, ofcourse. I don't have the slight interest in joining their pathetic games. You see what I'm getting at here, Kouhai-kun?" She asked.

"It's not just our own class, but other class from different years are a part of this." I answered.

"Indeed. That's what got me interested, you see. Your starting to become famous from among us second-years, including the third-years as well so I did a bit of investigating myself by purposely overhearing some of my classmates' conversation." She said.

"I'm guessing this information isn't going to be free." It's already obvious that she wants something from me.

"You really are an interesting Kouhai. I'm not suprised you would figure out that I'll need something valuable in exchange." She said as she's starting to hug me tighter.

She smell nice.

"Allright then Senpai, how much points do you need then?" I asked an oblivious question. I know well enough that she doesn't want any private points from me but something different yet even more valuable than a hundred thousand private points.

"No points for now. I already have enough that keep me going for a few more months." I knew it.

"Then, what is something more valuable than points? I don't know what else I could think of." I said.

"It's simple, really. Take me out on a date." She said straight out.

"Eh?"

This was unexpected. I thought that she would request giving her information that I know. That would be easy enough to handle since I can mix up a few lies in it but a date is out of the question.

"A date. After school, I'll be waiting for you at outside of your classroom so be prepared. I'm sure you know how to treat a lady right." She said.

Should I even accept this? If I get seen by one of my classmates especially Horikita, I would get bombarded with questions. Some of them would even think that I'm betraying the class or something. Well, there's already a lot of betrayals happening on our class so getting caught would just make them point fingers at me. I guess the right thing to do for now is to reject her offer.

"I--"

"So you agree? Wise decision, Kouhai-kun. I'm glad that you accepted it with no questions asked." Hey, wait a minute.

"Ummm, Sen--" Before I could object, she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Be quiet. now let me tell you what I've know so far." She said.

'Oh great.' I thought.

Meanwhile

Satou POV