Acceptance

Shinohara POV

"suki..."

"satsuki..."

"Heelloooo! Earth to Satsuki Shinohara!"

"H-Huh? What?"

"Were you even listening?"

"What? What the hell happened?"

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head or something?"

"N-No, I'm fine Karuizawa-san. I'm just a little light-headed that's all."

"Why are you still being formal with me? I already told you that you can just call me Kei, you know?"

"R-Right, sorry. Did I spaced out or something?"

"Kinda. What happened? Were you daydreaming about you and Ike making out?"

"H-Huh?! Where the hell did you get that from?! I'd rather make out with the guy who sat next to Horikita-san instead of that fucking pervert!"

"Ooohhhh do you mean Ayanokouji-kun? Sorry to burst your bubble but he's already off limits."

"What the? Don't tell me you like that gloomy guy? Don't tell me that you're going to cheat on Hirata-kun?!"

"Ofcourse not. Well, if me and Hirata-kun ever break up, maybe I might still Ayanokouji-kun from Horikita-san. Hehehe."

"Hey not fair!" What the? What am I saying?!"

"Ooohhhh are you jjeeeeaaaaalllooouuussss?"

"Shut it! Never in a million years that I would ever fall inlove with him."

"If that's the case, then why is your whole face is red? Hmmm?"

"This is nothing! I-It's just hot in here! Stop talking!"

"Oh come on Satsuki, there's nothing to be jealous about. Don't worry, I won't steal Ayanokouji-kun away from you."

"I never said I like him!"

"You just did."

"Now you're just messing with my head!"

"I'm serious, there's no need to be jealous."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I'm dead."

...

........

...............

........................

..................................

"What's with the silent treatment? I'm dead, remember?"

"Wh-What are y-you sa-sa-saying?"

"Satsuki, look at me."

.....

"Look at me."

.....

"LOOK AT ME."