Bitter Betrayal

Shinohara POV

"Stay away from me!"

"Why are you running Satsuki?"

"Fuck off you hornbag!"

"Awwww so harsh, but it only makes daddy harder!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"There's nowhere to run my Satsuki"

"Why are you doing this?!"

"GOTCHA!"

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I suddenly woke up in a trance trying to forget that ever happened. These reoccurring nightmares are gonna be the death of me. I thought I already forgotten that devil but somehow, doing that just got even worse. I'm just glad it wasn't real.

"Shinohara-san? What happened?" I turned around and see Mii-chan with a concerned look on her face. She must've heard my loud scream. This is so embarrassing. Out of all times thatasshole has to ruin my day, why does it have to be with my friends around?

"O-ohh I'm fine Mii-chan. Just a little nightmare don't worry about it hehe." I said with a small smile. I just hope this wouldn't happen again since the last time it happened, I was in the classroom during lunch and the first thing I saw after jolting up from another nightmare was a certain brown-haired male with hazel gold eyes staring at me with his usual plain look on his face. Out of all people, it has to be that gloomy boring guy that Horikita-san only talks to. What was his name again? He's so forgettable. The only thing I remember about him was his awkward introduction. Seriously, what a weirdo. No wonder he doesn't have any friends. Atleast he's not a big pervert like a certain person I know.

"Ohh, Shinohara-san you look very tense. You're sweating a lot." Mii-chan said.

"Huh? What do you--" I looked down and realized my whole body was covered in sweat that somehow made my clothes soaking wet. How the hell was this even possible?

"Stupid goddamn nightmare ruining my day already." I muttered my frustration hoping Mii-chan wouldn't hear it. Speaking of her, She's been spending a lot of time with Hirata-kun lately. I can see those eyes sparkle everytime she speaks to him. Well, I couldn't blame her since Hirata-kun is so freaking handsome. Any girl would do anything just to be with him especially Mii-chan. Too bad Karuizawa-san already took him but I'm not surprised since these two look great together. If only a certain pervert would have the same personality as him.

"Shinohara-san, are you sure you're alright?" Oh, I forgot you were here.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just a little stressed about this dumb zodiac exam and all that." Well, that was a lie but like I could give a shit about the exam. We lost already thanks to a certain someone for giving out the answer already. Atleast she doesn't know what really happened to me and she doesn't NEED to know. No one must know about my horrible childhood trauma and I mean no one.

"I hope so. Oh, by the way Shinohara-san?"
Mii-chan said as she put on a weird smile.

"W-what is it?" Huh, I just noticed she isn't as shy when it comes to us anymore. She would stutter a lot back then but now, she completely changed. It must be thanks to Hirata-kun. As expected of our handsome co-leader.