Weaknesses & Strengths

A few days later...

Ayanokouji POV

That whole exam was one big disaster. There's Ryuuen outsmarting Horikita by revealing the VIP, replacing Karuizawa with Shinohara as my pawn, a certain someone who somehow saw through my plan, and of course the possibility of more than one traitor of Class D. Onodera is one of them atleast but who are the other traitors and who is the one leading them? What do they gain from this anyway? This is far from getting a peaceful life with all these troublesome incidents.

*Knock *Knock

She finally arrived huh? Took her long enough. I got up from my bed and open the door.

"What took you so--" before I could even finish my sentence, she suddenly pushed me inside causing me to fall over then closed the door as quickly as possible.

"Do you know how hard it is to sneak here without getting caught?!" She shouted.

"If you keep shouting like that, then everyone will get suspicious." I said as I get up. Atleast
apologize or something.

"I know that! Anyway, why did you call me in the middle of the night?" She asked.

"Did you brought the stuff I told you to bring?" I asked.

"Yeah, you told me to bring my gym clothes." She said.

"The reason why I called you here because I'm gonna have to train you." Shinohara may be useful but she's still lacking physical and mental strength. The darkness hiding within inside her is still affecting her own will. If she can't overcome her own darkness, then she just have to work with it like myself. I may need to be forceful on her, but this is important for her own sake.

"Train for what? You saw with your own two eyes on how I fought back from the ship." She said.

"Until you were restrained from behind can they proceed to torture you." I said.

"That's because there were four of them! If you were in my situation, you probably beat them up in an instant! Besides, I'm not like you, you know!" She shouted again. How tough are your vocal cords are for you to be loud everytime?

"Yes, you aren't like me. Yet." I said as I reveal my true eyes to her once again. Obviously she's shaken at what she saw but she's not looking away anymore.

"I-Im guessing I better get used to seeing you like that huh?" She asked.

"Don't worry, this is only temporary. As long as you keep assisting me." I said.

"Well it's not like I have a choice." She said.

"Wait, what do you mean I'm not like you yet?" She added.

"You'll know the reason later. For now, go change in the bathroom. I'll wait for you here." I said.

"Allright. You better not try something perverted while I'm changing you hear me?" Who does she think I am? Some kind of sex offender or something?

"I'm not like Ike and Yamauchi to do some troublesome stuff like that." I said.

"Yeah but what you did to me at the cruise ship says otherwise." She said with a huge smirk on her face.

"Are you trying to say that you like getting your breast groped by me?" I asked.

"Sh-shut up pervert!" She said loudly as she closed the bathroom door. I think I saw a hint of blush on her face. Does she really? No, must be my imagination. Either way, she kinda looks cute when flustered.