Torture Time...

Shinohara POV

For a moment, I felt like what I'm doing is wrong. Like, I start to question my actions lately. Is it really necessary to break someone's life by giving them as much pain as possible just to give us some answers? Am I starting to regret working with the devil? Fuck, this is really messed up. I felt like vomiting at my new self. This isn't right. This isn't the true me.

Is what I would've said if I wasn't starting to enjoy this. I fucking love the current me! I don't care if this piece of shit started to beg for mercy, torturing someone who deserves it gives me sparks of joy. Speaking of sparks,    I think his new toy will give him a shocking of a lifetime.

"This is a game that I would like to call, electric questions. Chiaki, Maya, would you please show our wonderful guest here how this game works?"

"Ofcourse, Satsuki. Pay attention, Ike. We won't repeat ourselves." Maya said as she reveals the toys we'll be using.

"See this, Ike? These are jumper cables, along with a car battery and a power supply. Even an idiot like you knows what's going to be the purpose of these." She said while holding up the jumper cables.

"Let me give you a sample. Chiaki, set it up to 25 volts." Chiaki put it up to 25 volts and Maya made the jumper cables touch each other, making it spark loudly.

"Ooohh, that was spicy! You wanna feel it?!" Maya asked Ike happily.

"Fuck no! Why would I--Ahhhhhckkkk!" Maya made him scream in pain by putting the jumper cables into his chest.

"Does it feel good, Ike? If you don't want it to happen again, you better start cooperating like the good boy you are." I said.

"Fuck you, bitch! I ain't gonna tell shi--accccckkhaahhh!"
"Shut up already! You know we could kill you right here, right now but we can't unfortunately. Our leader wants you alive." Chiaki said as she shocks him on his groin.

"Fuck! That fucking hurts!"

"It'll be a lot worse if you don't start cooperating so just answer some questions we ask and we'll let you go." I said.

'We'll let you go, alright. In a fucking body bag.' I thought.

"Also, if you look to my right, you'll see a goddamn lie detector here that is connected to you so if you spat out some bullshit, you know what that means." I pointed at the jumper cables and the look on his face just brings joy.

"Now, first question. Besides Onodera, Miyamoto, and Kushida, are there more members in our class?" I asked.

"Uhh..uhmm..."

"Answer honestly or it's shocking time." Chiaki said while making large electric sparks from the jumper cables.

"The-There's a total of eight members in our class..."

"Yupp, he's telling the truth. That wasn't so hard, now was it?" Maya said.

"Do you mind telling us the names of the remaining four?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry but I don't know."

"Oh would you look at that. The lie detector shows that he's said some bullshit. You know what that means." Maya smirks as if she wants him to lie. Well, the three of us all want him to lie and even if he didn't, we're still going to torture his perverted ass.

"Sorry doesn't work here." I said as Chiaki gave the jumper cables to me.

"Maya, 25 volts again." After that, I remove his shirt off and proceed to make both of his nipples nice and crispy.