Taking out the trash

Ayanokouji POV

It's been five fours since we've started getting some answers from both Miyamoto and Yamauchi by using some...drastic methods. I don't like getting my hands dirty but this is much easier to do. Now that me and my senpai here has gotten our answers,  it's only time to plan out on how to keep them silent without anyone noticing us.

"What time is it anyway?" I said as I pull out my phone and check the clock.

1:45 AM

What a surprise.

"I've done all I can here. Perhaps I can leave these corpses to you?"

"They're not dead, Kiryuuin-senpai." I replied.

"Well then, I'll be off. Remember Kouhai-kun, I may be your ally, but I cannot help you at all times." She said as she leaves the room.

"I already know that."

Now what to do with these two. This isn't even my room and I'm sure Satsuki would blow my eardrums off if she sees this bloddy mess. Oh well, I'll just have to drag them myself until I find the nearest dumpster.

"Great, now I'm actually treating them like corpses."

I took two large blankets from the closet to cover these two up while unconscious and make sure to leave some holes so they could still breathe. Even though they're too traumatized by the drastic experience we gave them earlier, it doesn't mean they'll want to get their revenge next time but I'm sure they'll be out for a while. I just have to take care of the other two along with that mysterious person.

"I never would've thought that the meek Inogashira would have this kind of side to join the traitors. Same goes for Okitani."

As I got done wrapping these two up, my phone rings. I pull out my phone and see that the caller ID is an unknown number.

I ignored it and let it continue to ring as I start to drag the two outside. Once I double check to see no one in sight even from afar, I slowly and carefully drag the two outside.

*Ring

The phone keeps ringing. It would be bad if someone nearby hears it so I put on silent mode and continue to drag the bodies.

Two minutes later, I managed to find the nearest dumpster and threw them immediately. There was a slight error when I heard Yamauchi making noises so I unwrap him just to give him a choke hold. This wouldn't kill him as I have been trained in the past of using countless moves that are almost close to killing someone but if I have to give mercy, I would hold back my strength.

"A-Ayanokouji-kun?"

Great.

A familiar voice called out to me. From that single stutter, I already know who it was.

"What are you doing here out late, Sakura?" I asked, only turning my head sideways. The look on her face answers everything.

"Sakura." I called out.

"I-I didn't see anything!" As she said that, she turned around and attempts to run back upstairs but failed as she tripped.She tried to stand up but it's too late as I'm already standing in front of her.

"Sakura."

"I-I-I swear! I won't tell everyone! Pl-Please don't hurt me!" She started to cry heavily. This can cause immediate attention from nearby so I have no choice but to make her quiet.