Villainous Faces

Matsushita POV

"What do you want now, Kushida?" You really ruined my day in an instant.

"Is it bad to ask a simple question? You're so mean, Matsushita-san." She said.

"Just get to the point, I'm busy." I said. Just hearing that her voice again just pisses me off.

"Fine fine. I am just here to tell you if you are willing to join us. In exchange, we can forget the whole explusion thing, is that good with you?" That ain't even a tempting offer. Who does she think I am?

"Like hell I would join you fuckheads after what you did to us. All of you just crossed the line." I said.

"Awwww that's too bad! Well, I knew that was gonna be your answer but oh well!" She said in a jolly tone. I wanna punch that stupid smile off her face so bad right now.

"Well how about we make a bet on the next written exam? Isn't that more exciting?" I don't know if I'm talking to the fake Kushida or the real Kushida but just seeing her smile like her shit don't stink, this is the fake one.

"Why would I even make a bet with you? I'm not gullible to fall for your trap." I said.

"Oh don't worry about that, there are no strings attached so you can trust me on this." She said.

"Trust you? Don't make me laugh. And what do you mean by written exam? Aren't we supposed to have a sports festival or something?" I asked.

"Oh you haven't heard? Well you can atleast check your emails. Surely, you can trust me on that." She said.

I then open my phone and see an email notification from the school staff. I pressed it and it says:

Greetings to all students of ANHS!

I'm hereby to report that for there will be no special exam held due to the past incident as may you all know off. Class Points will not be affected, especially with class 1-D. Instead, after a unanimous decision, we have decided to replace the special exam which was supposed to be the sports festival, into a written exam instead.  Like I said before, class points would not be affected but it can affect the current class itself. By the time of next week, specifically monday, class will be resumed and your homeroom teacher will explain the reason for the written exam. I wish you all good luck and let us give our deepest condolences to the late Kei Karuizawa of Class 1-D. We wish the best for her family and friends. Thank you.

Sincerely,

ANHS new school director
Tsukishiro

"New director, huh? That's a bit suprising, to say the least." I muttered as I turn off my phone.

"So do you believe me now? Now how about that bet, hm?" She asked.

"Why are you so insisted with this dumb bet of yours? What do you or I even going to gain from this?" It's honestly frustrating, dealing with a two-face bitch like Kushida here but I don't mind hearing her out, just to get her off my sight. I know she's planning to expel me but I've said it before that I ain't going down without a fight so whatever she brings into me, I'll be prepared.

"Don't worry, it's just a simple bet between you and me. If you manage to get a higher score at a specific subject than me on the written exam, then I'll give you half of my monthly private points and let you off my explusion list for the time being." She said.

"I'm guessing you're going to focus on expelling Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san, then if you somehow manage to expel both of them, it's my turn, is that correct?" I asked. It's impossible to expel the puppet leader and the real leader of Class D. Surely she must've known that by now.