Sacrificing One's self

It never stops. Everything just kept coming back from me day by day and no one even myself had the guts to stop this madness.

The pain keeps returning everytime I wake up which I wish it could've been my last sleep for I don't want to leave my room. I can't take it anymore. I want it to end it all right here, right now before I go insane.

Why would no one save me? Is this going to be my life from now on?

If no one can help me, then I'll just do it myself and there's only one way. One possible way for this to end.

Goodbye my miserable life.

30 days later

Ayanokouji POV

"That's enough, you've done a hundred already." I said to the very tired female human being who seems to try to exceed her limits.

"Don't...worry...I...can still...keep going!" She said in a raspy voice.

"Overworking yourself would only lead you to your untimely death considering how skinny you are." I said.

"Ugh, fine..." She said before collapsing onto the ground.

"This feels kinda nice. I mean, my whole body feels like shit but I'm starting to like it." She added.

"Masochist..." I muttered quietly but she somehow heard me.

"What did you just say to me?!" She gets so mad easily that I wonder how her mind can take at what I'm about to say.

"I said I love you. Please go out with me." I said to her straight out, making her face redder than the Mu Cephei.

"H-Huh?" Well, looks like I broke her mind temporarily. It's her fault to begin with anyway so I'll just leave her be for now.

30 seconds later, she finally got to her senses.

"H-How the hell can you say that with a straight face?! You have issues!" She shouted.

"And you have anger issues. Anyway, are you done screaming your anger off at me?" I asked.

"It's your fault to begin with but there's nothing I can do about it but to shrug it off and follow your orders." She said.

"Atleast you're starting to put some effort into yourself." For the past thirty days, Shinohara has been improving bit by bit by continuing her training every midnight. Her body has been a bit fit especially with her legs which I noticed are a bit soft and slim from her calves all the way to her thighs as well as her abdomen looking better than before.

I've also noticed about her change of clothing when she started wearing sweatpants and a sports bra without a shirt but it feels like a weird distraction for me since everytime she run, her medium-sized breasts kept bouncing up and down and it's hard to focus on checking her progress so I try my best not to stare too much. Atleast she doesn't noticed me staring at them.

"Hey Kiyo, is it just me or my breasts starts to get, I don't know, more developed?" She asked.

"Why would you ask me such an absurd question like that? I'm not a girl." I said.

"Oh come on, just look at them and tell me what you think." She said. Does she trust me that much that she's fine that I stare at them? At this rate, we might take a shower together after this.

"They still look the same to me. Now get up and take a shower once you get home." I said as I help her get up.

"Hmm, they feel a little heavier than before. Mind if you touch them and check?" That last part was very unnecessary so I ignored her and went outside of the field quick. I didn't know she wants to be THAT close.