Mysterious Coincidence

Saturday

Ayanokouji POV

The swimming pool. A place were recreational activities are being held for the students to experience the joyfulness of their youth. The first option everyone always picks when it comes to summer vacation to enjoy the cool breeze of the large area of water mixed with chlorine and enjoy sports like beach volleyball. I never went to the pool before so if I'm being honest, I'm a bit excited.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH POOL TIME!"

Apparently, it was also the place for the boys specifically Ike and Yamauchi to "fulfill their youth" and do some perverted activities which is to sneak a camera in the vent at the girl's locker room and record it so they can "relieve" themselves or so they say. It's not surprising since it was a known fact that the three horny idiots loved women more than anything.

"This is gonna be fun Ayanokouji-kun!" Kushida said as she goes closer to me making her chest go between my arm, causing most of the boys to glare at me with intent of murdering me on sight. I don't know how Kushida did it but she managed to invite most of our classmates to go with us. That's the power of having a high social status I guess.

"I guess it is. I still don't know why I got to be invited." I said.

"Don't be like that Ayanokouji-kun. You're my friend." She said as she surprisingly clings on my arm causing more guys to glare at me but even more surprising is that some girls started to glare at Kushida for some reason.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I didn't know you and Kushida-san were THIS close. Care to explain?" You're just making the situation worse, Horikita.

"We're just good friends, Horikita-san." Kushida said.

"I don't believe that for a second! Give us the deets!" Shinohara, who was behind us along Satou and Matsushita proceeds to drag Kushida to them, making her to let go of my arm. Atleast someone can read the atmosphere.

Five minutes later, We arrived at the swimming club's special facility, which adjoined the side of the school building. Since it wasn't part of the main building, we were allowed to enter without wearing our uniforms.

"Oh? Hey everyone! Are you guys heading to the pool, too?" Ichinose along with her group of friends also arrived, making Ike and Yamauchi even happier than ever. Atleast Sudo can keep his composure.

"Yes, that's exactly it." Horikita said.

"Wow, what crowd you have here." Ichinose said as she scans everyone until she sees me.

"Ayanokouji-kun! Am I glad to see you!" I can only waved at her as I can sense everyone's eyes on me. I don't need this unnecessary attention today but I guess it can't be helped.

"Honami-chan, is this the guy you were talking about? You got yourself a good catch."

"I-Its not like that! We're just good friends and all. I'm sorry Ayanokouji-kun, she's been like this ever since I started mentioning you." Somehow, Ichinose's face is a bit red for some reason.

"I'm Mako Amikura, hope we get along!" She said while winking. What a cute girl.

"Ayanokouji you bastard!" Ike and a group of boys continues to glare at me while the girls are just embarrassed as seeing the boys act like this in front of another class.

"A-Anyway, shall we go together? The more the merrier, right?" Kushida said to break the awkward tension.

"Sure! Let's go, Ayanokouji-kun!" Ichinose said as she clings to my arm and proceeds to drag me to the entrance which shock everyone. What is with girls clinging to me all of a sudden? I'm not that good looking like Hirata.