Chapter 16: I Can't Handle It

Sorry this chapter's short, but I had to leave it at this cliffhanger.

Dark's POV

When I come back to consciousness, I find myself sitting on the cold bathroom floor. Did I fall asleep while standing up? Maybe the punch had it's knock out effect a little late. That's probably it. That was a weird dream though. It was like I was in a story. Everything seemed so strategically planned out. Almost like a book. It seemed to end in a strange place though. We were in Amsterdam and we went to the Anne Frank museum then to dinner. When we kissed, I almost felt it. Like REALLY felt it. I could feel the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach when our lips met. It was an incredible feeling. It was almost better than our kiss in real life. I don't understand how that works.

I still can't shake the feeling that there was more that was suppose to happen that didn't. I wish it would've continued. I'd give anything to have just another second of that kiss. To feel the sensation of having someone there. Having someone who cares.

I find my way to my feet and exit the bathroom. Mark must be in his room or he left, because I don't see him anywhere downstairs. I walk up the stairs to my room. I pass by Mark's room, the door wide open. He must've left the apartment.  Then, I hear a noise that shocks me to my very core. I can't believe my ears. I want to run away, yet I want to stop it all at the same time. I'm so conflicted. I don't know which emotion is more powerful right now. Anger or sadness. I have all these things going around in my head. So many thoughts and emotions, I can't handle it. I lean against the wall and slowly slide down it. I sit there on the floor, leaning against the wall of Wilford's room. Holding my knees, I listen to the sounds of the mattress squeaking as the tears come streaming down my face. 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this was short, I was watching Mark's livestream. 

So now the burning question. Team Dark, Team Mark, or Team Wilford? Any changes?

Thank you guys so much for over 2K. And as always I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye!