Chapter 22: For You

Your POV

"It's called 'Every Three Words' so we look at every third word," you write down the words that solve the puzzle on the paper. "She lives behind the wishing well." Mark looks at the paper, "what wishing well?" "I don't know," you whisper. After a moment of silence, Mark looks back at his computer, "there's still another video, but it's called 'For (F/n)'." He hands you the laptop and you take it over to your bed. You go over to your bag and grab your headphones, bringing them back tot the bed. You try to position yourself so Mark can't see. You get your headphones plugged in and press play. Dark is sitting in the chair, looking back and forth between the camera and his hands. You can see his brows furrowed before he even begins speaking.

"(F/n), there's a few things I have to tell you. I feel horrible for what I did to you. I shouldn't have lied to you. I know that now. I really like you, honestly this time. You are the light of my life. I haven't been a real person for very long, but I have been here, with you. I know I messed up, and I can't tell you how sorry I am for that," he stops and sniffle, "Dammit, think of manly shit, Dark!" he laughs to himself a little. "I want to make it up to you, (F/n), in anyway that I can. Anything you want me to do, I'll do it. If you said you wanted the moon, it's yours. All I'm asking for is your forgiveness; for a second chance. I promise you, I will try my hardest to make you happy. I would take a bullet for you. I love you so much, please, forgive me." You see the tears falling down his cheek. You can't help but shed a tear yourself. Was he worth taking the risk? But what about Mark? And what about Wilford? Technically, you two are still together. Speaking of him, you haven't talked to him since you left. Shit. Who do you want to be with? This is all so confusing. 

You close the computer and sit, staring at the wall, lost in thought. Finally, you're overcome with emotions and you break down. Mark comes over and sits next to you, " What's wrong?" You put your hands on your face, not wanting him to see you like this, "I just don't know anymore." He wraps his arms around you and pats you on the back, "It's okay." "No," you push him away and get up off the bed, "Mark, not now. I just... I don't know. I'm so confused." "Just talk to me about it," he says patting the space beside him on the bed. You sit back down next to him and try your best to explain, "That video... Dark wants me to forgive him, but I don't know if I can. I mean, he lied to me, but he seems genuinely sorry. And Wilford, him and I are sort of together, I mean... well I won't get into that. And you..." He understands what you mean, "Just do whatever you feel that you want to do. Don't worry about what we want, I assure you, all we want is for you to be happy. If you choose to be with Wilford or Dark, I'll be supporting your decision 100 percent." You tell yourself not to look into his eyes, or even at his face at all, knowing if you did you wouldn't be able to look away. You can't help it, your eyes find his and you're glued. As hard as you try, you can't look away. He leans in closer to you. There's no way you can possibly reject him, so you lean in too. Your lips connect and your mind spins. All your thoughts are jumbled up even more than they already were. 

Just then, you hear a knock at the hotel room door. 

Hey guys, sorry for the late and short update. I hope you all had a wonderful day!

BTW, please go subscribe to my YouTube channel, the link is on my profile. Our goal is 50 subs, and if we get there we'll do the Whisper Challenge. So share it, spread it, love it. 

Thank you guys so much for reading and as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye!