Chapter 17: Get Out

Wilford's POV

We lay together for who knows how long. I keep my arms wrapped around her warmth. I love this feeling. The feeling of companionship; the feeling of true love. "(F/n), I know you haven't known me very long, but I've known you for a long time. And if I'm sure of anything, I'm 100% sure that I am completely and totally in love with you," I look down at her. She looks back up at me with a smile on her face. I bring my hand up to her face and stroke her cheek. "Wilford, I love you too. I can't believe how this has all worked out. I wish I could remember something, anything from before. I'm basing this off of what I know now; I know that I have fallen off a never ending cliff for you, and I'll never stop falling," she leans up and kisses me gently. This feeling of butterflies in my stomach is something I will never get used to, but I would hate to anyway.

Finally, after who knows how long, I get up and put my clothes back on. "I have to go finish up some chores around the house," I tell her, "you can stay in here though." "Let me help," she sits up, holding the blanket up to her chest. "I've got it. Just relax for a while. Sleep, read, whatever you want to do," I give her a grin as she accepts the fact I will refuse to have her help me. She lays back down and watches me leave. I look around the empty hallway for a moment, then walk toward the laundry room. I grab a basket and head back to my room to gather my dirty clothes. (F/n) is standing and getting dressed again. I place my clothes in the basket and exit the room once more, (F/n) walking right behind me. She turns and enters her own room as I follow her in. "Any dirty clothes?" I ask her. She puts a pile of clothes in the basket I'm holding, "Thank you." She gives me a give peck and I leave her sight. I head to Mark's room and immediately go to the corner of the room where he always throws his dirty clothes. After gathering them, I head to Dark's room. I stop outside the door to knock and hear a sniffling sound. Is he sick? I knock on the door and hear a few seconds of him scrambling around before he tells me to enter. "Are you sick?" I ask him. He has his face buried in a book, so I can't see his face. "I'm fine," he says rather harshly. "Then what's your problem?" "What's with all the damn questions!?" he almost yells back. "Jeez. Sorry," I say, "Do you have any dirty clothes?" Without looking away from his book, he points to a pile of clothes in the same corner of this room as it was in Mark's. I head back to the door, I stop when I hear him mumble to himself, "You better be sorry." "Excuse me, but what have I done to you?" I say to him, starting to get a little upset. Still holding the book right in front of his face, "You know exactly what you did. You just got done doing it you sick bastard!" That's when I figure out exactly what he's talking about. I thought he had left with Mark. Who am I kidding, him and Mark going somewhere together right now, after Mark punched him. I knew Dark was still here, I just didn't think about it.

I don't know what to say at this point. I'm at a loss for words. Why would he be mad about this? He's the one who lied to her in the first place. I didn't even think he actually liked her. I thought he just wants to get in her pants. If that's really all her wanted, I know he wouldn't be this upset. There's definitely more to this than that. "Look, Dark," he cuts me off. "I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses!" he yells as he throws the book at the wall. That's when I see his face. His heartbroken and heartbreaking face. His eyes swollen and red, with a large black bruise by one. His cheeks stained with the lines of his tears. He sniffled again as he began again, "Get. Out." "But, Dark," I say quietly. "GET OUT!" and with that, I was too terrified to stay and try to plead my case.

Your POV

You walk over to your nightstand and reach inside the drawer. You pull out the journal which contained all of your memories with Mark. Hoping it would possibly help by reading it a second time, you began reading it once more. The part that continues to stick out at you is the story of you two as children discovering the witches house. You still aren't sure why, but something about it just speaks to you. You have to know more about it. Maybe if you could remember it, Mark would too. As horrible as the idea sounded in your head, you knew talking to Mark about this would be good for you regaining your memory.

Hey guys! Answers for long running questions coming soon! Are you guys excited!?

And that's my fanart of Wilford! You guys like?

Also, just a funfact for your day. I know a lot of you also read @BonnieWest 's Markiplier fanfics. We're stepsisters! Just a random fact there. Anyway, as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye!

When The Games End (Markiplier x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें